Orals

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey men..

As many as you know I like to drink my share of beer/booze on occasion....

I have pretty much dropped orals from my cycles because of that..

I love test and mast... And this past summer incorporated tren once again and was pleased..no bad sides

However today I found an old cycle journal from 2001-2006 when I did orals and I will say then gains were insane..

I never touched anadrol, even though back in 1999 I had a ton of hemos(orange anadrol)...

I was a big fan of the pink and Russian Dbols and in 2001 I did hg sus for 12 weeks and pink(Thai) Dbols for 5 weeks and gained 24pnds...

I can go on and on ....but my point is if you don't drink and are cautious ... Then add an oral to every cycle..

I still say DDT..deca/Dbol/test.... Best cycle ever and bundy is a witness... It's the way to go

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
put the bottle down for 12 weeks and get some dbol or drol.I love the orals

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i got drunk once on dbol I felt very guilty

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just call up and ask spear. Apparently he knows all about orals and drinking :32 (18): But really if it is that important to you, put down the bottle for a bit and get beastly my friend

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just call up and ask spear. Apparently he knows all about orals and drinking :32 (18): But really if it is that important to you, put down the bottle for a bit and get beastly my friend

Lmfao :32 (18):

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I usually have a handful of pills left over from my orals cycles (unless i just keep taking them) and I toss them in a big medicine bottle that has made its through the years with me somehow. Mostly left over from the early 2000's I have some of the yellow thai dbol, pink dbol & blue heart dbol (ran across more of them recently). Those were some of my fav dbols.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i use to boz while taking orals when i was in college....

cant believe what i did to myself back than.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Orals are a must for me. My cycles revolve around what oral I'm gonna use. And I go heavy on them. I have no qualms running 100mg of dbol for 4 weeks. I'm running 40mg of Sdrol now. I've done 200mg of drol stacked with 100 var and 50 dbol before too.

I do stay off the sauce though when I'm on heavy orals. Mostly because the times that I'm using them are the times that I'm in meet prep. So no screwing around.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I drank every day (sometimes whole bottle of wine) while doing 60-70mg superdrol for 9 weeks

AST was only 42 (35 is normal range end) and ALT was in range

That said,
-orals are over-demonized as far as liver health goes
-still be smart and AVOID alcohol when on orals

Just cause I can get away with it doesn't mean it's okay to do :D

Orals=usually the strongest steroids around; orals should be used when at all possible

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Orals are a must for me. My cycles revolve around what oral I'm gonna use. And I go heavy on them. I have no qualms running 100mg of dbol for 4 weeks. I'm running 40mg of Sdrol now. I've done 200mg of drol stacked with 100 var and 50 dbol before too.

I do stay off the sauce though when I'm on heavy orals. Mostly because the times that I'm using them are the times that I'm in meet prep. So no screwing around.

You gonna bump up sdrol? I'm glad I took the post-40mg plunge as an experiment...strength and shedding fat were way more pronounced

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You gonna bump up sdrol? I'm glad I took the post-40mg plunge as an experiment...strength and shedding fat were way more pronounced

As I get closer to the meet yeah... I'll keep you posted on what I'm up to.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Don't forget when running orals such as D-bol and A-drol the water retention can be great and it's easy to gain weight fast but that doesn't necessarily mean it's muscle.

That being said, I had to make myself come off of A-drol this last time. I would run them all the time if it weren't for the liver issues :)

HDH

New Threads