Cannot make this stuff up

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Talking to a guy that Mods on a Noob Site sent me into a flashback. Share you kicks, nothing like a good laugh. Here are a couple of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

"I just pinned 250mgs Test E and nothing happened".

"These vials don't have flip tops, don't buy from this SRC, it's fake".

"Labels are crooked which tells me I probably got burned"

"This gear is bunk, I only gained 20lbs".

Anyone else got some?

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My nipples are sensitive in my first week of 500 a week test e cycle. I think I have gyno. Help me.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Since steroids make your muscles big, will they also make my dick bigger?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My nipples are sensitive in my first week of 500 a week test e cycle. I think I have gyno. Help me.

Oh Hell how did I forget that one!

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What kinds of gains will I see from a dbol cycle?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh, you've been waiting on your pack for 3 months? I'll email "our uncle" and tell him you're waiting.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Biggest one is:

Hi all, I'm 22, 6' 2", 180 lbs and a hard gainer. No matter how many weight gainer shakes I drink I can't gain weight. I take in probably 4000 calories a day. I know this not because I look at labels or look cal info up on the net and portion my food out, but I eye it. I think I've reached my genetic potential because I've been training for over a year now and I can't get any bigger. I'm ready for steroids.

Response:

Um yeah you need to tweak your diet and probably your training too.

Thier response:

Fuck you you don't know shit about me or diet or training and I'm taking a dbol cycle no matter what.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"Dude just got my order today and pinned 2cc of Test E this afternoon and can already tell this fake I dont feel shit"

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey this is my first post. Will someone please pm me with xxxxxx sources contact info?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"Dude just got my order today and pinned 2cc of Test E this afternoon and can already tell this fake I dont feel shit"

That same guy has a cousin who pinned the same 2cc's of same Test E 2hrs ago and CAN feel it....."I was stronger in the gym today". I've seen that one more then 10 times.

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i actaully get a pm at least once a month on another board from newbies that go something like this

i started a cycle of test this morning and i now have severe gyno , help me please.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Help I'm trying to close the vial with top I just cracked open and it won't close. Said by "ME" :)) that was the first time I opened a vial and thought how the Fk do I close this shit ! When I posted this guys got the only kick ! Everyone on ology was like WTF!! :)) Ahh I know I was a newbie:)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Help I'm trying to close the vial with top I just cracked open and it won't close. Said by "ME" :)) that was the first time I opened a vial and thought how the Fk do I close this shit ! When I posted this guys got the only kick ! Everyone on ology was like WTF!! :)) Ahh I know I was a newbie:)

First cycle, first vial. I completely removed the whole metal cap... Just the rubber stopper left in place. :p

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Injections r taking it too far. Do they make test pills?

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First cycle, first vial. I completely removed the whole metal cap... Just the rubber stopper left in place. :p

Ha, i did that too........

Not that i do steroids, what with all information out there that shows how bad they are....

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PCT ~ what's that?
Should I tell my mom, wife-girlfried, entire world I'm on cycle.
And my all time favorite: I don't want to get too big (seriously)....

I am always surprised how many noobs don't procure their entire cycle contents including PCT before they start.