SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back:)

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OHMIGAWD!! We killed Kenny!!!

Just playin', Mate. Glad you decided to stick.

Reaction score
That was a good showing Kenny. thats the kind of character we like to see here. Blunt honesty works here very well but you gotta have a lil thick skin to get by. ;)

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Thata kid! Like a guy who can take a punch and get back up swinging.

Reaction score
I've had to man up and apologize more times than once, they'll teach you a lot here kenny. Just be careful what you say, once you piss off a certain group of guys here you are done. Take it from me. All these bitches hate me here now. Welcome back man!

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Way to man up brother. Welcome to the board

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had to man up and apologize more times than once, they'll teach you a lot here kenny. Just be careful what you say, once you piss off a certain group of guys here you are done. Take it from me. All these bitches hate me here now. Welcome back man!

Well no one hates you 502 your still here. Some have given up on you.

Personally I hoped you would learn from the mistakes you made. Calling our friends bitches and whining about your own big mouth and its mistakes in someone else's apology thread is beyond disrespectful. I'm disappointed in you.

An apology is more than words Amigo, its the actions there after. If your apology was half as genuine as KPs you may be able to regain some of the respect you lost.

Its never too late to learn from your mistakes. I would advise you to let it go and try and redeem yourself in a different way.

KennyP

Reaction score
Hey Thanks EVERYONE for all the kind words of encouragement! Not sure who will see this, but again, thank you all for the welcome backs. Y'all have made me feel a lot better about being here again. (Actually I was still here but wasn't saying much) But now I feel better about jumping in the chat box again. So to all my weightlifting buddies here, I think I'll stick around, and make some friends! LOL
Thanks Guys!!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kenny, in all seriousness. .

Good job.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice post Kenny. I'm late to the forgiveness thread here because im old and slow but good work here.

11Bravo

Elite
Reaction score
You should read some of my "3am I'm drunk as shit" posts before you go feeling too bad. You would swear I was retarded, which is still a possibility.

New Threads