Ashop | OPINIONS Wanted

Reaction score
This is from my experience, so take it as you will.

I ordered and ran Test E from AShop @ 600mg/wk, for 14 weeks. Took bloods about 6 weeks in and total Test came back @ >1500ng/mL. Also bought Letro, which I would say is under dosed. Had slight gyno flare up and used Letro to alleviate. Was able to continue running Letro at 2.5mg/day, all cycle for 14 weeks, which obviously should've crashed E2, but didn't. Kept E2 right where it should have been, ~23pg/mL. Also ordered HCG, which was blasted after last Test E pin, for 10 days, at 500mg/day. Brought size and function back quickly and made for a smooth transition into PCT. Also bought Test P, which was run leading up to PCT as well, no complaints there. Everything took about 2 weeks to get to me from the time my WU payment was made, which is expensive btw.

That being said, I have heard that Alin is a selective scammer and has quite a bit of bad reviews. I may have just lucked out.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 27

strongbow

Elite
Reaction score
Yea i have been to Ashop - it was a couple years ago and in my experience it was bunk, my last order took 6 months of constant email harassing. I finally got the rest of my order and still have it today - its hard to throw away several hundred $ worth of bunk gear - even when i know its bunk. I will never deal with them again. Hopefully someday I will meet him and give it back to him personal like.

ForkLift

Reaction score
Looks like im in the 'know' now on this one man
Don't waste your time with Ashop, rumor is they are selective scammers.
Used them two times a while ago. One time was for free stuff tho.
You really shouldnt ask or source check tho on a board that doesn't have sources.
Why don't you go to a board where Ashop advertises, look in their thread and ask one of the guys who have posted in their thread, on THAT board!

ForkLift

Reaction score
Was it here or the den where i posted up about that 'fake' ashop site that just went up
then i got my ass rip and torn by like the whole 1st tier? for not knowing that ashop themselves are scammers?
im still walking with a limp and got the stitches in you twats

Reaction score
Gtg. I know more than a few people at the gym who use it.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stay away...
!SHRUGS!

ForkLift

Reaction score
Injectable anadrol. Lol

Well I'm about to quit researching for injectable anadrol because I can only google so many times and get the same useless links. haha
Google? Go to a board that has sources dummie! I'm sorry but really?

Okay, great. I appreciate you two helping. I'll jus stick with oral anadrol then.
Bro i can think of like 3 open sources of the top of my head that have this. I bet if u went to a source board and requested a list from all the sources you would def find some.

I do know that. Most of the research that I did showed that injectable gear is more effective and absorbed than oral. What is your opinion?

Correct! IMO! i have some now that i just started using. It was a free sample from another board, anyways i only use about 30mgs pre wo. I taste the shit in my mouth its so strong. Personally i don't like Adrol I like d-bol better. Hey you know what if you left here and went to a source board, you might just be that lucky! Your never gonna find the stuff here. Why don't you Google. AAS forum instead! My teenage neice could find this stuff within an hour!

Gtg. I know more than a few people at the gym who use it.

So All in is g2g?
Really guys?
You let him get away with comment?
When my ass is still sore from the ashop scammer site thread i started on tid?

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2 things fork... don't compare us to TID please. The guy is obviously an idiot and we just have to laugh that he would post about some guys he knows use him and he is gtg...

Second -yeah you can do open source boards and find a list with it but will you actually get anything?

Reaction score
Alin was probably the 1st source anybody used back i the day,he was hit or miss,1st couple cycles i did was with his pharm sust.Then he started send ing bogus sust to everybody and that was it,Alin,Gehrkes,IP were basically all garbage ans still are,IPs stuff was def bathtub gear,Gehrkes was selective in his scamming and it took 3months to get your pack.Then came Redstar,whos list was impossible to get on MD mag pushed his gear non-stop,then all the UGLs sprang up.And i dont care what UGL your using,you never know what your getting,unless you go on HRT,you really never know.Same with the Peptide companies,i had a GF get sick as a dog from clenbutoral that was from Great White.Theres so much money to be made with all this stuff,and ive never used a UGL that i used yet that the guy didnt have a chemistry degree,yea sure they did.Google abcesses and see what bad gear can do to you,guys with their whole ass cheek missing,anybody who juices long enough is gonna get an abcess or an infection,were not Drs,although alot of us think we know it all,in actuality we dont know shit,find a good UGL and stick with them,and keep your usage to a minumum,trust me your playing with fire

ColoradoJay

Reaction score
So - I almost placed an order with these guys. I had the order on their site, and actually went to send them money via MoneyGram. I was informed by MoneyGram that they no longer allow any transfers ANA-MARIE due to the high number of complaints they've had from people who have transferred money there previously. That applies to online transfers, as well as in-person transfers, according to what MoneyGram told me. The other concerning thing with this site is that they don't respond to emails you send them directly. They only want to respond to emails sent to them via Forums. And, as you'll see in the forums, many (MANY) of the comments have been moderated out. That's a solid sign that the moderators are deleting the negative comments in favor of taking their sponsor's back.

My "being patient" source search continues.... :)