Adderall and propranolol during cycle...muscle cramping!

Reaction score
Currently running low dose sust/ tren....diet/gym time has been ****ed for the past 2 weeks because adderall prescription for finals and my major. The tren is counter acting the adderalls catabolism and allowing me to keep my hard earned muscle mass on this shitty diet/appetite. beta blocker keeps my BP normal and super calm when taking exams.

But my muscles are having random spasms/cramps throughout the day and night. Does anyone know the mechanism of non selective beta blockers and adderall on vitamin/mineral/ion balance and excretion from the kidneys? ..just curious. I'm thinking the addy/beta combo is flushing my body of electrolytes or something but I can't find anything on it...I'm drinking 6+L of water a day. But super drained...can't wait to return to normal routine!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Muscle cramps are a common side effect of the beta blocker itself. If you're drinking 6L of water per day try making that a 50/50 mix of powerade and water. See if that helps. Probably won't with the beta blocker in there though.

Reaction score
I just got a bunch of electrolyte jelly beans and gatorade...FUK THESE CRAMPS

Reaction score
I hate to admit, but Adderal is really nice to take, you get to sit there and do your work you need to do, helps a tad in the gym. It actually seems more agressive than when I use clen. I heard that Adderal can actually be counter productive while on Test

New Threads