Drol caps

Reaction score
Well its not home brew but between last night/this morning I made 96 caps of 50-60mg drol caps. It took about 3 hours being new to this and filling each cap one at a time lol. I ended up using NAC as my filler since I had it lying around. Idk if you guys have tried tried that stuff raw but its ****ed up. Made me throw up once and it tastes like crystallized bile. I got what I think was around 750mgs of NAC in each cap. I also figured I'm dosing the liver in both ways.

Next one will be Dbol caps at 50-60mgs each as well. Only reason I measured that variation was is because if you've never handled raw steron powders, they are very light. Just the smallest amount ticks the scale up a lot. It wasn't worth the time to remove those tiny amounts. I was actually surprised at the amount but doing this stuff more often I think I can learn much more about the stuff I'm using and what goes into making it. Plus I like this kinda shit as painstakingly boring as it can be.

My current and only method was scooping out the powder with the tip of a potato peeler. It had a nice lip to it so wtf lol. Drop the powder on the scale then transferred it to a folded business card where I tapped it into the cap. Scraped out the rest along the fold with a toothpick and then filled the rest with NAC from the potato peeler. I could almost get back to the scale for the next cap before it shut off again.

Any advice or ideas are welcome. I have seen a multi-cap holder on amazon that would make the filling of NAC much faster since its so dense and I could pour it over the top and scrape it back up. Haven't really looked up any machines either.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn dude you are doing it a super painstaking long way. best bet for making your own would be go on ebay and buy a capsule machine. I use Jello b/c Im weird and I just dump the powder in my mouth and throw away the cap. The machine will allow you to do 50caps at 1 time. Figure out the weight of your filler compared to the total gram weight of drol powder and mix that in a baggy and shake the fauk out of of it till its mixed. load your capsule machine with the bottom caps, spread out the powder good stuff, tamp, put top on and you're done. this way is much easier and will let you do yours a lot quicker...hell make you like 300 at a time in less than an hr and youre set for future cycles. each one will average the correct dose, some may be 45mg some may be 55 but it all evens out.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jello route is the easiest for one who is new to capping....

This. Jello is cheap as shit. big box will make you around 200-250 caps; depending on the dose. And it helps disguise some of the taste, some stuff just taste like shit. But then again, like I said, I just dump the powder out and take it that way. $25 or so on Ebay and youll save yourself endless hours

Reaction score
Ok so I looked at the simple 50 cap presses and they look great for my pure NAC caps. I'm gonna get one to try out soon. Still not sure of the mixing with jello/steron powder. I know its close to the same texture but I was worried about the mix not being equal. I know capping the long way sucks but I can guarantee myself with the min dose every time. How can I ensure a proper mix of the two that wont result in varying amounts?

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
u need to figure out the max volume your caps will allow. So lets say your using "0" caps which allow for 500mg of powder. You have 50 caps X 500mg = 25,000mg or 25 grams of powder. If your making 50mg per cap of Dbol you will need 2.5grams of powder and 22.5 grams of filler (jello or whatever u want). You then add the 2 powders to a zip lock bag and shake the shit out of it for a few minutes, then pour and fill your caps.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First of all who is chewing their firkin caps? LOL Aren't you just suppose to swallow them whole? How do you taste what is inside?

One thing I want to add about the filler. In theory you need to figure out how much powder each cap will hold but that doesn't exactly work. The thing is each powder you use has a different mass. Some is very dense powder and you will need more if your trying to fill the caps. Some powder is more fluffy and you wont be able to get all of it in the cap. Just throwing that out there

New Threads