Hi !

Reaction score
Hi guys ! I am new in this fourm :)! Looking for a proper workout routine !

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
Does a proper workout routine even exist?
That's like asking for a unicorn for your birthday

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Does a proper workout routine even exist?
That's like asking for a unicorn for your birthday

"Proper workout routines" do exist, but they bring you no gains...

oh, sorry, Welcome!

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
Proper advice man... eat like a grizzly bear not a rabbit like snake that likes to watch fukk videos of.
Train harder then the next guy

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB!

A proper routine...tell us what yer looking to accomplish and ye'll get some more specific guidance. You a PL? A BB? Just a gym rat looking to add some muscle mass?

Reaction score
Welcome to UGB!

A proper routine...tell us what yer looking to accomplish and ye'll get some more specific guidance. You a PL? A BB? Just a gym rat looking to add some muscle mass?

Bro, I am going to gym for 2 years now and recently changed my gym. I feel like my routine is not giving me the output I need. My height is 5'11' inch and weight is 172lbs. My active routine is Chest,Back,Leg,Bicep,Tricep,Shoulder. 6 days a week.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB, ivan.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Proper nutrition will benefit you more than workout routine. Seek both!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Layout what your looking for the gang will be more than willing to help.

Welcome to the jungle!

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the board. "Proper Routine"= a workout routine that best suits YOUR goals, gets the best results, and requires hard work.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Bro, I am going to gym for 2 years now and recently changed my gym. I feel like my routine is not giving me the output I need. My height is 5'11' inch and weight is 172lbs. My active routine is Chest,Back,Leg,Bicep,Tricep,Shoulder. 6 days a week.

Welcome to the UG dude! There is a wealth of knowledge on here and some awesome people...

You may benefit from reading MrRippedZilla's recent post (or anything he has ever posted) on the bro-split... I learned a lot and am looking to impliment the things he talked about this week. Here is a link:

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/21852-The-Bro-Split-why-it-sucks-better-alternatives

New Threads