Clenbuterol + other Sups (new to this)

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i am a 21 year old male that weighs about 105kg, I started using Clenbuterol 3 days ago and have been using 40mcg every day, My friend who is a bodybuilder told me to stick with less than 50mcg and not to worry about a two week cycle or anything but to take an antihistamine at the end of every week to build the receptors back? My main aim is weight loss and to preserve my muscles.

Also because I am new to this, can i take there supplements whilst gaming as in BCAA, l-carnatine, l- glutamine, plus the general vitamins which include high energy things? and taking pre workout i can assume to be dangerous?

any help would be fantastic!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Ketotifen is what is normally recommended if you want continues use but I have heard of using other antihistamines such as Diphenhydramine (Benadryl). I can't say personally if it works or not. I'd check to see if you should be taking the antihistamines only at the end of the week.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's my understanding benadryl doesn't actually work and you need ketotifen like Snake said.

The other supplements you mentioned are garbage and will do nothing.

bcaa you don't need if you eat meat at all.

Carnitine and glutamine are just useless

Vitamins you are just pissing out

Focus on your nutrition in terms of food. That's where you will find success.

Also clen is a shitty weight loss drug. It works if you are 10% and trying to get under. That's about it.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
It's my understanding benadryl doesn't actually work and you need ketotifen like Snake said.

The other supplements you mentioned are garbage and will do nothing.

bcaa you don't need if you eat meat at all.

Carnitine and glutamine are just useless

Vitamins you are just pissing out

Focus on your nutrition in terms of food. That's where you will find success.

Also clen is a shitty weight loss drug. It works if you are 10% and trying to get under. That's about it.

Less the V & M debate; that's about all you need Dino.

Jay

Reaction score
I suppose winstol is a good choice for you but you also have to train hard in your 21, because supps don't resolve your problem at all.

Reaction score
thanks everyone, i did clean for 2 cycles and have lost over 15kg so far, but i also aimed to keep a good nutrition and train hard!! thanks for the advice everyone!!

Reaction score
I thought it was said above not to use clen?

Whatever youll do whatever you want. Congrats on the 30 somthing pounds. Probably half, if not more water weight.

You could have done all that without the clen...

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
thanks everyone, i did clean for 2 cycles and have lost over 15kg so far, but i also aimed to keep a good nutrition and train hard!! thanks for the advice everyone!!

I doubt Clen did all that for you. There must have been other factors at play here but the end result is down 15kg. so take it! Nice job.