back in the saddle.

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

i like videoing my workouts, makes me give that extra ummphhh!!
1-ohp's 3x5 155x5 165x5 175x failure...my left delt got fucked up at work last week, so i used a little cheat took some of the stress off.
2- laterals 4x20x12 these took some serious concentration, used to doing 50+ lbs and on occasion, rack running. i will get back.
3- reverse pec dec laterals, 4x10-12 last set was done rest pause, for intensity purposes.
4- weighted decline sit-ups supersetted with weighted hypers.

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

my 5-3-1 regimen

last set of squats, i am at the 3 rep phase, week 2

i forgot to rep out, as per my last set dictates. whoops! also being a bodybuilder by nature, i keep focusing on moving the weights with my quads, not driving through my heels.i must correct this.

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

2nd exercise, last set+ 1 strip.
4 sets X 8-12 reps.

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

hammer strength seated leg curls..last set. my left ham is cramping up, when this happens, immediate ceasing of the exercise is necessary.

not shown are my hammer curls and side bends, the clock was ticking..time for work.

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
son of a bitch!! im copying my url, but evidently it is remembering my last copy...uggg, here i go again, sorry.

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keep on pushing man! Looking good.

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hmmm, i believe i must recalculate my figures, even though i had the bands on(still trying to get them fukers on right pob, the guy took his bands and chains and headed for the hills)..540lbs, i am at the 3 rep cycle of my 5-3-1, i believe i went too light.

G

Georgia

I freaking love the videos! I love the black & white effect to them too! Gives it that "old school" (no pun intended) bodybuilding feel

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I freaking love the videos! I love the black & white effect to them too! Gives it that "old school" (no pun intended) bodybuilding feel

thank you georgia!!! i aims ta please bro!!

New Threads