New guy seeking steroid advice

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Remember we all had our first dumb questions. The new guy is our most important guy on this board. He may know ZERO or he may be a Veteran so please Ladies and Gents let us all refrain from the bashing (until they post same question to multiple threads).

We have a great bunch of guys here and I enjoying reading everything.

Thanks everyone for their contribution to threads and posts here on SI :)

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good post mike. I do love to bash myself but only where appropriate aka "I'm 18 6'2" 167 lbs been training for a year and I've reach my genetic potential." type shit.

Good to see you over here Mike.

G

Georgia

Hey guys my name is M.J. I have been training for 3 weeks on a high protein shake diet. I am currently 6'4, 145 pounds and I have a six pack but I want to get bigger. What should I run my first cycle? My buddy told my Deca/Tren so can anyone sell me some?

I love newbs! We have to help set their course straight so they head for the promised land!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Remember we all had our first dumb questions. The new guy is our most important guy on this board. He may know ZERO or he may be a Veteran so please Ladies and Gents let us all refrain from the bashing (until they post same question to multiple threads).

We have a great bunch of guys here and I enjoying reading everything.

Thanks everyone for their contribution to threads and posts here on SI :)

agreed 100 %

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Totally agreed CFM... And "read the stickies" isn't really a great response to a question either. Exercise some patience, and you'll form loyal bonds. That's how it was for me :)

Reaction score
I think you can give any advice to a newbie but if they don`t go and read so they can understand what are they about to do the advices are not getting this guys to know how AAS and ancillaries works other if you post tons of info about it. So may be help them to get on the right direction, but is very important IMO that they need to read and reaserch on their own too. Just my 2 cents on this, great CFM on start these thread.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bad advice. ^neg repped

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I think you can give any advice to a newbie but if they don`t go and read so they can understand what are they about to do the advices are not getting this guys to know how AAS and ancillaries works other if you post tons of info about it. So may be help them to get on the right direction, but is very important IMO that they need to read and reaserch on their own too. Just my 2 cents on this, great CFM on start these thread.

English mutha ****a...do you speak it!? Neg repped.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Your avi sucks.

Neg rep

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Why are all these old posts being revived? Is it getting that bad, that UG, has no new material and has to bring back old posts? Where's Alpha D? He really knows how to revive this place.