2nd cycle questions

Reaction score
I’m getting ready to do my 2nd cycle, my first was test e at 500mg a week. It went great but was cut short due to a work injury. That was close to 2 years ago. This time I’d like to run test again at 500 and throw some dbol in the mix. My questions are:

What dose is recommended on the dbol? My guy only has it in liquid, 50mg/ml. Obviously I can take more or less, so where should I start? 40?

As for an ai, what are the thoughts on using research chems? I’ll likely get adex on hand and I’ve been told to have nolva as well.

Im in NY, getting blood work is not always possible without a script and I obviously don’t want my doc know I’m on (I’m on trt and don’t want to **** that up). I also don’t like the idea of just taking an ai for the hell of it, so I’m probably going to wait and look for estro sides.

Any other thoughts? Diet should be fine, training should be fine. I appreciate the feedback.

Bizzybone

Reaction score
A lot of beginner guides suggest dbol at 40 mg as a kickstarter for the first 4 weeks. I’ll definitely get both adex along with nolvadex due to dbol having a high rate of aromatisation that could potentially cause gyno!

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds like a good second cycle. Dbol will be fine anywhere between 25 and 50, 40 sounds good.

Research chems are only as good as the supplier, I haven't used research chems in some time so I couldn't give any suggestions on who I know is legit.

You definitely want to be prepared, good luck in your search.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
First off, fuuk that Commie state! Okay,got that off my chest.

RC's are hit and miss and without being able to do bloods, you're really flying blind. Look into a more reliable source for the Adex.

Dbol: run 25mg/day for a weeks and see how you feel. up it to 50 if you can handle it and ride it out for another 3-4 weeks. Drop back down to 25 mg/wk if you have sides. You said you're getting a liquid so dosing 40 or 50 in a 1ml dropper is kinda hard to do but you could try if you wanted to.

How long is the cycle and is the dbol at the end or start?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can do bloods prior to going on and should. Get your doc to run you for test estradiol LH FSH.

Cycle sounds good. Dbol 25 to 50. 50 would be very high for a first timer.

I suggest that nobody use research chems. If your test is bunk that not gonna hurt ya. If your ai is bunk, that's gonna suck. Don't screw around with the ancillaries. Go thru a pharm if you just. Alldaychemist is reliable.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
try not to get RC company dex or stane. You need a legit AI, especially if you are buying some Dbol.

Your source for tes/Dbol, etc should be able to you a AI & serm as well.

Being your last run was 2yrs ago, id consider running tes again. You said it was cut short, how many weeks..?? Most cycles, the last few weeks are the best.

Merlin

Reaction score
So ya'll are also saying don't even use the sponsor board for RC even if bloods back?

Reaction score
I appreciate everyone’s responses.
Snake I plan to go 16 weeks, running dbol at least the first 4 weeks.
POB I’ve recently had bloods done. That’s why now is go time, I have 6 months before I need them again (trt).
Gymrat my source has everything I need but he’s pricey. Pricier than most. RC is considerably cheaper but unless I feel super confident in their shit, I’m gonna pass. He’s legit, I used him before, just expensive lol.

My first cycle was probably cut right in the middle. I cut my left wrist through the Enron’s and nerves and it left my hand worthless for months. It’s too bad, cuz I loved being on!

Bizzybone

Reaction score
You can do bloods prior to going on and should. Get your doc to run you for test estradiol LH FSH.

I suggest that nobody use research chems. If your test is bunk that not gonna hurt ya. If your ai is bunk, that's gonna suck. Don't screw around with the ancillaries. Go thru a pharm if you just. Alldaychemist is reliable.

I found alldaychem and reliable rx pretty cheap when it comes to pct. But ordering from them can take couple of weeks since it’s international.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score

I just put in an order with ADC. Great price on blood pressure meds as well.

They will not knock on your door with a pack from ADC. It goes through customs but types of medications they sell are too petty to fvck with.

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
Lol snake I grew up in ny till I,was 30 ... Been in texas 18 years now. Never looked back.
I agree 25 to start with dbol enjoy it ... I am starting my test.. Deca dbol cycle tomorrow .

Reaction score
Sounds good guys. I’ll get my gear from my source and grab ancillaries from ADC. I’m pumped to get this going.

New Threads