Conor Mcgregor is trash

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Promises $500k to Dustin Poirier's charity...then the Irishman welched on the donation. Got called out for it...called off the fight.

My apologies for the slur comparing conor to a welshman. Any Welsh people on here? Ok. Never mind. To hell with Wales....and their blubber. In fact, I'll fight all you Welsh and irish together...but none of you sheep shaggers can muster a man to count high enough for the 10 point must system to be in effect.

https://sports.yahoo.com/mma-conor-...er-missing-charitable-donation-181318605.html

Beating up old people in a bar is one thing...but ripping off kids? C'mon man.

Anyway...have a nice day.

Ped X

Reaction score
I can't stand Conor either. It blows my mind how popular that goof is. I haven't followed much of that ufc crap for years now but I'm a big fan of Nick and Nate Diaz lookin forward to see how Nate does.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been waiting for and enjoying his downfall for a while now.

I used to solicit donations for Make a Wish for over a decade. I hand delivered some big checks. Not once did a donor ask what the money was for. Not once did a check bounce. Hats off to the people with a givers heart. May God damn those who use charity/donation for personal or promotional gain.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Conor’s to rich to have a downfall . I don’t consider losses to be a downfall in sports.Do I like him not really I’m a eagles mma kinda guy.. But that said he’s the best at making money quick in a sport we’re u basically make shit And u can get hurt in .. He had a huge push by the ufc which without that he wouldn’t be anywhere near what he is . It’s all
about making money in sports . Prize fighting

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Conor’s to rich to have a downfall . I don’t consider losses to be a downfall in sports.Do I like him not really I’m a eagles mma kinda guy.. But that said he’s the best at making money quick in a sport we’re u basically make shit And u can get hurt in .. He had a huge push by the ufc which without that he wouldn’t be anywhere near what he is . It’s all
about making money in sports . Prize fighting

A bottle of fine testosterone says conor mcgregor dies broke. Lol

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Dude is a P.O.S. and couldn't even sucker punch an old man off a bar stool.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i freaking cant stand that guy, hates a harsh word....but you know. arrogant little twat. In sports, theres a line of arrogant and professionalism; he is way over the line. i know MMA has degree of cockiness that comes with the sport, which is fine, it creates some better comical match ups but he's just purely annoying

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i don’t think he can spend it all in one life time bro
You never know. Competitors that get into gambling can lose all the money in the world in a day. Look at Mayweather going broke every few years.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You never know. Competitors that get into gambling can lose all the money in the world in a day. Look at Mayweather going broke every few years.
If he’s a degenerate like that then he deserves it. I don’t think he’s that dumb and he’s got a big family now

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I don't know. I never follow Yahoo news articles.

If I am giving $500k to a Charity, I am damn well going to know what and how that money is going to be used.

If this news spin is even true, I still don't fault a man for having specific terms to his donation.

He doesn't owe any charity anything. It is his money. I think some fail to realize that.

Maybe that Charity should reach out and confirm with McGreggor publicly?

I don't care about Connor one way or another but if I chose to donate, I don't give a fuk what anyone else thinks about how or if I do it lol.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
I like Conor for his attitude and his style.
The rest is just riff raff to me.
He’s a fighter, not a friggin gentleman or a philanthropist.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

If I am giving $500k to a Charity, I am damn well going to know what and how that money is going to be used.

If this news spin is even true, I still don't fault a man for having specific terms to his donation.

He doesn't owe any charity anything. It is his money. I think some fail to realize that.

I don't care about Connor one way or another but if I chose to donate, I don't give a fuk what anyone else thinks about how or if I do it lol.

This has been reported more by more than Yahoo. Sherdog and Fox Sports SW to name a few. Connor has even confirmed it by replies via social media basically stating “tell my people how you’re spending the money and we can talk.” Only after he was called out for not following through. Like/agree with it or not, that’s not how donations work.

He didn’t tell Dustin pre first fight I’ll donate if....He said he’d donate, knowing he would get the admiration of the fans and media.

The news reports verify that the charity has reached out and heard nothing. Connor even eludes to this in social media replies

Connor isn’t the first MMA fighter to break a promise to a charity or a good cause Nick Diaz was notorious for this in So Cal for grappling events for charity. Difference is Nick ultimately apologized and made it right when he could.

500K is a lot of money.

I get what you’re saying about the stipulations. Based on what I’ve seen from you I don’t believe if you had 500 K to give you’d ever say you’d give it without laying out the conditions beforehand. Most people that follow Connor know he reveled in the attention not the act of kindness, which is the point of the thread.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

He wasn't donating 500k. He was buying 500k worth of good will after assaulting an elderly man in a pub because he didn't want to drink his garbage whiskey.

If you're going to commit to donating to a charity and don't, that's just doing the opposite of what you were trying to do in the first place.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah not cool Conor, do it for the kids

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In a recent interview with Ariel Hewani, Dustin fully stands by his accusations. Dustin said the incident is now past him and he apologized for bringing this public and bringing negative energy to his foundation for a personal beef with Connor (I’m paraphrasing).

He went on to say that very recently Connor ponied up the $500K to The Good Fight Foundation. For which he is grateful as well as the recipients of the donation, underprivileged youth in Louisiana.

Happy ending.