Unpopular Opinion Thread

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I used to love baseball growing up, back when the games only took 2+ hours. Now these games are often 4+ hour marathons, so they completely lost me.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Personally in my humble opinion, as I still am in the public school system. Paying a shitty teacher more money, doesnt make them better. Its just makes them a well paid shitty teacher.

They need the ability to fire bad teachers who don't like their jobs. A reason I take higher level courses like college in high school is the fact the teachers love their jobs.

I want to know why they love doing their jobs, so more people like them get hired. Not people who end up giving up on their jobs because they hate it.

I don't think they should hire shitty teachers. Do you think the most qualified individuals will take a job making peanut? Of course not, if you pay someone a decent salary you'll get better candidates for the job.

And of course, shitty teachers should be fired. Good teachers should be rewarded. I also believe shit students should be held back and not just passed too.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sports are awesome.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
America didnt win the war of independence, the English retreated to win a real war against the french

Dungeon Dweller

Reaction score
I used to love baseball growing up, back when the games only took 2+ hours. Now these games are often 4+ hour marathons, so they completely lost me.
I hate that they don't leave starting pitchers in longer.
I hate the massive infield shifts.
In the '80s I loved sabermetrics, now I hate it. To me, it ruined the game.

Reactions: CJ

Dungeon Dweller

Reaction score
America didnt win the war of independence, the English retreated to win a real war against the french
The so-called Bourbon War with the French and the British war with the Dutch all ended the same week as the American Revolution with a series of treaties signed at Versailles. It ushered in a new period of peace and prosperity (for about 8 years). Although technically the Barbary Pirate Wars started for America immediately, since we were no longer protected by British tribute.

Last edited:

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Bill Burr isn't funny and his loud mouth masshole schtick is tiresome and obnoxious. Patrice O'neal was better at it. RIP

In N Out is massively overrated.

The Rock is cringey.

Carlito's Way is better than Scarface and Scarface is a terrible movie. Pacino acts like a cartoon character in it.
yea Carlito’s way is better than Scarface.
In N’ out is the best burger of all time. You have to learn to order it right.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
well they should just put the right burger on the menu then. In and out is a step up from McDonald’s. Braums for the burger win.

whataburger is disgusting and two steps below McDonald’s

yea Carlito’s way is better than Scarface.
In N’ out is the best burger of all time. You have to learn to order it right.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If a burger joint is a large chain it's garbage only uncultured swine would consider the best burger.

Reactions: CJ

ftf

Reaction score
Burgerville. Pacific northwest exclusive.