recovering lockdown lifter

Reaction score
hey everyone

31m, natural who has been lifting since i was 16. terrible genetics but i've made due. DC-ish training for the longest time. currently in canada with lockdowns the past 1.5 years having lost a fair amount of muscle. moving to the states soon and will be looking to get back into it (training, supplements, bloodwork) and put on the most muscle I can before I turn 40-42. Hoping to get to 3.2lb/inch physique with visible abs, putting me around 240lbs with TRT doses

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG CeeJay, sweet name! :32 (20):

Hurry up and get out of Cananada, we miss you.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome dude. Not sure about your height but I’m 6’1 and 240 with visible abs is achievable on a moderate trt dose (150).

Crom

Reaction score
Damn that lowdown sounds like hell. Glad you're making it out of there. Welcome !

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!

sfw509

Reaction score
Welcome sir. To the forum and back to the US. Lots of great info and awesome people here.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground and best of luck on your move

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You're in your prime brother at 31 y.o. As a natty PLer back then, I didn't hit my peak until 35 y.o. Oh, and still had abs. lol Welcome to UG!

Reaction score
Welcome dude. Not sure about your height but I’m 6’1 and 240 with visible abs is achievable on a moderate trt dose (150).

oh that's golden, i'm 6'2" so the frame is their, the muscle attachments and joint size isn't but that's promising to hear

being over here I haven't been able to do anything training or health wise, it's been put on hold. I'm excited to just get back into the gym and train. Figured i'd get blood done after a few months to see where all my levels fall and then see about pursuing trt

Reaction score
You're in your prime brother at 31 y.o. As a natty PLer back then, I didn't hit my peak until 35 y.o. Oh, and still had abs. lol Welcome to UG!

that's sigh of relief, I suppose seing bbers like hollingshead and valliere hitting their prime around this age is also motivating

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. What have you been doing for exercise during the lockdown?

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
hey everyone

31m, natural who has been lifting since i was 16. terrible genetics but i've made due. DC-ish training for the longest time. currently in canada with lockdowns the past 1.5 years having lost a fair amount of muscle. moving to the states soon and will be looking to get back into it (training, supplements, bloodwork) and put on the most muscle I can before I turn 40-42. Hoping to get to 3.2lb/inch physique with visible abs, putting me around 240lbs with TRT doses

What's up CJ? Reasonable goals friend. Keep us posted on progress.

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. What have you been doing for exercise during the lockdown?

during the first lockdown i was able to borrow a pari of adjustable 55lb dumbbells so doing home exercises with those and back stuff at the local playground
second lockdown i did nothing (gave back the dumbbells) and really felt it when i got back to the gym
this third lockdown i had a barbell from a co-worker (only goes to 90lbs) so have been trying to use that, exercise order to make barbell exercises harder as well as back to the playground for rows and pullups. it's something really

Reaction score
Never give up, never surrender has always been a motto that I believed in. Keep this in mind as you get back into the grind of training. Make sure your diet is on point. We all know that what we put into our bodies is what our bodies are made of.

You got this, now do it

Reaction score
Welcome to ug. 1.5 yrs sounds a bit excessive. I believe most areas of the US are finally up and running now. Several state governors have even lifted the mask in public requirement.