Resolution of sides

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been running 10iu of rips for a couple weeks now. No days off.... I have a PL comp Saturday the 11th.

At this point my hands and feel look like they came from a body fished out the mystic river... My ankles hurt, knees hurt, shoulders hurt and my neck hurts. The carpel tunnel is brutal too.

How long do I need to be off for this shit to stop!?!?!?!

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First, props for running rips that high. I get around 6iu and the shit kicks my ass.

Personally, I get the CTS sides at high doses and when i go off for a few days. I just went off for 8 days and I paid for it for the first 5 days. Now on day 8 I almost feel nothing in the way of CTS sides. When i get the sides from high doses the only thing that has worked for me has been pyramiding down.

Good luck brother. That shit sucks. I get it all over, but my hands and knuckles are what get it the worst. I hate sleeping with my hands under my legs.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First, props for running rips that high. I get around 6iu and the shit kicks my ass.

Personally, I get the CTS sides at high doses and when i go off for a few days. I just went off for 8 days and I paid for it for the first 5 days. Now on day 8 I almost feel nothing in the way of CTS sides. When i get the sides from high doses the only thing that has worked for me has been pyramiding down.

Good luck brother. That shit sucks. I get it all over, but my hands and knuckles are what get it the worst. I hate sleeping with my hands under my legs.

Yeah bro this is nuts lol.. As soon as I lay down my hands go numb. Hell holding my phone up to type this I am losing feeling...

Thinking maybe today I will stop the GH. Hopefully this shit stops so I can bench and dead by Saturday.

Today is my last day to train before the meet

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn pob why not take the dose down a little

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you stopped already? If not taper down... once you are in the therapeutic range (2-4iu) you should see relief in 7-10 days.

Maybe you can help me with a question too... I see a lot of guys here who run 5/2 and I don't get it. With as shrt a half life as GH has why the two days off? I run it ed - no skipped days - and will blast a new batch until I get sides to help gauge the strength of the GH.

So - why the days off??

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^this^^^^

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keeps you for desensitizing to the hormone.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keeps you for desensitizing to the hormone.

I did not know you could become desensitized to GH.

It's going to make your liver produce IGF-1 and a few other growth factors ... where it goes throughout your body and works its magic on cartilage, bone and muscles. and muscles. Your liver can processes about 4iu of GH every 6 or 7 hours ... and the half life is extremely short, so unless you were taking about 15iu or more a day I can't see where there would be any reason to miss out on two days of growth.

I need to look deeper in to this... I run 2iu am and 2iupm 24/7/365 ... it would be nice to save two days (12iu with me and my wife) a week... hummmmm interesting.....

Reaction score
I did not know you could become desensitized to GH.

It's going to make your liver produce IGF-1 and a few other growth factors ... where it goes throughout your body and works its magic on cartilage, bone and muscles. and muscles. Your liver can processes about 4iu of GH every 6 or 7 hours ... and the half life is extremely short, so unless you were taking about 15iu or more a day I can't see where there would be any reason to miss out on two days of growth.

I need to look deeper in to this... I run 2iu am and 2iupm 24/7/365 ... it would be nice to save two days (12iu with me and my wife) a week... hummmmm interesting.....

63 ask Zeek about it he has explain this methods few times and the reason behind it.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
63 ask Zeek about it he has explain this methods few times and the reason behind it.

Will do brother..... this is one you want to get right. That poo is expensive!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you stopped already? If not taper down... once you are in the therapeutic range (2-4iu) you should see relief in 7-10 days.

Maybe you can help me with a question too... I see a lot of guys here who run 5/2 and I don't get it. With as shrt a half life as GH has why the two days off? I run it ed - no skipped days - and will blast a new batch until I get sides to help gauge the strength of the GH.

So - why the days off??

I guess I will drop to 2 instead f stopping then.

The 5 on 2 off was for two reason. Save money and because of some insulin resistance issues that GH allegedly causes.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I guess I will drop to 2 instead f stopping then.

The 5 on 2 off was for two reason. Save money and because of some insulin resistance issues that GH allegedly causes.

Those two reasons both make sense. Is there any evidence that the 5/2 prevents insulin resistance that you are aware of?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Those two reasons both make sense. Is there any evidence that the 5/2 prevents insulin resistance that you are aware of?

Not that I have seen. Haven't looked that hard to be honest though.