Self Esteem Booster

Reaction score
A quik definition of what SELF ESTEEM means - confidence and satisfaction in oneself

I want to share this in here for everyone to remember than when you think your hard work is not paying off look around you and pay attention of the people every where you go. Best place to get a great Booster of your self esteem is visit a water park. Guys I went to a very recognize water park in Fl with my Family, my wife and me start talking about how the mayority of the males don`t care how they look.

I was ( no bullshit but Pikiki was the sexiest MOFO there;) )there and not even 10 dudes in the park IMO has a sense of eating healthy or workout. It was a very satisfactory day for me, trust me guys and girls nothing will make you feel better about what you do and how you take care of YOU than visit a place like this one above mention.

The males in specific is worst than females, for the most part I will say a 80 to 90 % of males having a hanging belly and no shape at ALL!!!!. So if you think your not doing good and the changes you want to see are not there yet. Please go and visit a water park so you will def see how good in shape and how FUCK UP!!! are other ppl out there. Be proud of your hard work, your diet, your discipline and the goals you accomplish thru your cycles and routines.

Never think you are not good enough to open a log or share your experience in here, be proud of YOU no matter what cause they are many others not even close to look like you.

Pikiki

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good post bro. As long as you are improving you can't get down on yourself. Everday is a day closer to your goal.

Reaction score
Bro it was a rewarding day for me, I know my hard work is paying off everyday. Was very sad to saw how ppl not even care walking around without a shirt and showing bellys of lazyness...

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I told bundy this last week when I was at the beach. But anywho you are a sexy mofo no matter where you go. Your always gonna be Herms little puta. Haha.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wise words from Pikki ;)

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude Pik, when the wife and I took the kids to typhoon lagoon there in orlando it was the same way bro. Felt like the alpha male and the wife was strutting her shit too

Reaction score
I told bundy this last week when I was at the beach. But anywho you are a sexy mofo no matter where you go. Your always gonna be Herms little puta. Haha.

La puta eres TU mi marciconcito lol;)

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Join the rapids have some fun..join the rapids EVERYONE! I will forever have that commercial of that waterpark stuck in my head from when i lived in FLA.

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great post. I just don't like going to water parks, they seem dirty to me. Maybe the Florida water parks are better than Cali's?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love taking the kids and my girl to the water park. I like being the sexiest mofo there and having the best looking woman there. I think it helps boost her self esteem alot. I'm like look babe that chick is 19 years old with no kids and her body doesn't even come close to yours (she's a 31 yr old mother of 2 and sexy as HELL) I like going there or Wal-Mart lol Wal-Mart can always make me feel good about my life lol

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like going there or Wal-Mart lol Wal-Mart can always make me feel good about my life lol

Bahahaha! You beat me to saying Wal-Mart lol

GO there and your ego might get too big haha everyone is drooling like they got a belly full of vicodin or oxycontin and obese and brain dead... everyone seems to be half retarded. So even if your not the sharpest knife in the drawer you will feel you have intellectual prowess over the entire 100,000 sq ft building as well as physical prowess!

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like taking my wife to the local mall. We have a starbucks or some sushi and we people watch. Its very hard to see slim people, even harder to spot fit people, and damn near impossible to spot muscular people. It helps keep us motivated and in the gym every day.

djkneegrow

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice point Pik. It is always nice to see others around you that you know have no ambition in being healthy really in any way. I just get sick of some of my friends who don't work out and eat fast food 5-6 times a week and are skinny as a rail. When we drive by a fast food place and I smell it I gain 2-3 pounds. Anyways great outlook at what you are doing and a great way for others to think and feel also.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also is kinda shocking for us when after a deployment, were everyone is in shape and in exelent state of health, to come back and see what people do to theirselfs. I been to many places, and can honestly say that america has the most fat and unhealty people of all. But it all comes with education.

Pikiki im pretty sure u can relate to this: when our abuelitas see a fat kid, they are like" ohh boy, ur so fat, u must be eating so good. Good job son..." while when they see the skinny kid, they will put him down, like " look at you kid u look so ugly and skinny, u must have paracites, ur damn ribs are sticking out"... So pretty much the fat kid gets rewarded for been fat and prolly unhealthy, while the skinny healty kid get put down... And the same happens to their parents. So if you have a fat overweight kid you are a good parent for feeding the kid well. While the parents of the normal skinny kid gets called a bad parent for starving the kid...this is the shit we grew up on... Lol

Reaction score
Also is kinda shocking for us when after a deployment, were everyone is in shape and in exelent state of health, to come back and see what people do to theirselfs. I been to many places, and can honestly say that america has the most fat and unhealty people of all. But it all comes with education.

Pikiki im pretty sure u can relate to this: when our abuelitas see a fat kid, they are like" ohh boy, ur so fat, u must be eating so good. Good job son..." while when they see the skinny kid, they will put him down, like " look at you kid u look so ugly and skinny, u must have paracites, ur damn ribs are sticking out"... So pretty much the fat kid gets rewarded for been fat and prolly unhealthy, while the skinny healty kid get put down... And the same happens to their parents. So if you have a fat overweight kid you are a good parent for feeding the kid well. While the parents of the normal skinny kid gets called a bad parent for starving the kid...this is the shit we grew up on... Lol

LMAO...this is true by all means. Back home (PR) this is the way old ppl thinks and that is Why so many fat unhealthy kids and adults, not in PR but across America. One big problem we ALL face with our kids or families is that if you not taking your kids out for dinner to a fast food is like a fucking SIN this days.
I prefer to spend a few more $$$ and take them to a restaurant or a Dinner and they can eat better even is not the healthier meal they can have but I know is not as destructive as a Mcd`s or BK etc

About after deployment OH LORD!!!! guys and girls working their ass off during a deployment then get back home and want to eat all fast junk food they can everyday till get FAT and out of shape again. Sometimes I believe that makes them feel back to normal if I can call that state of mind that way.

100% agree with you LULU