Cloudy GEar :(

Reaction score
I got my package today and only one vial was cloudy. The vial is test c. Im thinking it is cloudy bc it is very cold outside. I tried heating it up with a hair dryer and it went clear but like ten mins later it go cloudy again? Does this mean its not any good? Can i do anything about it?

Reaction score
I think you have to put it in a pot of hot water/ boiling water ...
Believe some people throw it in the oven for a lil while

Deff wait for someone with a lil more experience to chime in think I'm pretty close tho from what I remember

Reaction score
Im going to put some water in the microwave for a few mins and then stick the vial in the water for around 5 mins. then if that doesnt work im going to back it in the oven at 275 degrees for 1 hour. Hopefully it will work with the bowl of water.

Reaction score
If you put it in the oven i think you may need to stick a needle into the rubber while heating to allow air to escape and avoid an explosion

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This isn't a big deal. Just heat and swirl each time before using it.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my guess is that it is starting to crash, pretty common this time of year, especially with test C. boil some water, remove from heat, stick vial in water for 20 min.

Reaction score
These are all good solutions. But what i do is turn my coffee maker on, stick it on the hot plate (after its already hot) for about three minutes. Your gear is fine. If it crashes again, just warm it again, no biggie.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
watch the oven you can melt the rubber and contaminate your shit

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes I think fd said put it in an oven for 3 minutes at 350. Don't quote me on that

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
shit...as long as there is no crystals in the shit I would just pin it cloudy...cloudy is not crashed..I pin tren a cloudy all the time..gel like or crystals in the oil is bad lol

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
my guess is that it is starting to crash, pretty common this time of year, especially with test C. boil some water, remove from heat, stick vial in water for 20 min.

Depends on who's making it I have seen Test C 300 hold up in the snow States of the Country also depends how it's store and temperature of room it's in.

Reaction score
Just warm it up brother, should be good to go. I had the same issue with my gear but it eventually crashed and turned into straight crystals.

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I usually nuke a cup of water for 4 minutes. Then I drop the vial in for about 5, swirl and pin!!

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's safe as everyone else stated it just seems to be crashing

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Clouding received should not be take as ok and safe.

Clouding is also from bad filtering!

Now Tren A sludge and swirls this is not clouding at all it's oxidization which is ok clouding isn't also I have never seen anything cloud then crash I have seen things cloud I have seen things crash but that are not the same. You don't cloud before a crash it just crashes into crystals from what I have seen.

Clouding can also be from moister and this is removed by heat.

Bad filtering will clear with heat but cloud right back up.

Tren that goes through oxidization can be heated to clear up but will oxidize again to sludge bad swirls but still good.

Bottom line if you didn't brew it and see it cloud during sterilization you have no clue if it's water or bad filtering.

Clouding can only be judged as good or bad by nowing exactly way it's clouding not by a guess.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
God Damn it why can't we edit it? I make too many typo's!

Reaction score
Prob wont use it should i just through it in the trash SFgiants?

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have never had an issue with cloudiness in anything other than tren, but I do however always bake my UGL gear in the oven for about 20 minutes at 300F. I vent about every 5 minutes or so to relieve pressure. Leaving a needle in the rubber the entire time will cause a hole in the rubber and your vial will leak. You will then need to transfer the oil to a separate sterile vial or risk it being contaminated. Some rubbers are different and even venting every five minutes will cause them to leak. Always have sterile vials on hand just in case.

-sam

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Or^ just draw it all out with a 10cc syringe and transfer to steril vial threw a .22micron syring filter ... Only cost a few bux. I personally wouldn't toss it.