Who?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oprah confirms Lance Armstrong's Doping Allegations are true.

Who is this entitlement mongering puke? Who likes her? I don't know anyone that can stand her, let alone likes her.

She's right up there with Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Kayne West.

Where is the sheet pan industrial sized cake that will finish off this media made fake?

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The news said this morning that he told her in an interview.

I'm not going to dig into my thoughts on this because I will take up this whole damn page with 1 post but I feel he was singled out. That race has been a "fully doped" race since its inception... EVERYONE knows this. So when the bar is set at "doped" if you even want to call it that... then that is what you do to be able to compete in that game.

I think it's stupid that you can't inject EPO but you can sleep in a hyperbolic/altitude chamber to get the same effect. BFD - SAME FUCKING RESULT!

These people drive me nuts...

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The news said this morning that he told her in an interview.

I'm not going to dig into my thoughts on this because I will take up this whole damn page with 1 post but I feel he was singled out. That race has been a "fully doped" race since its inception... EVERYONE knows this. So when the bar is set at "doped" if you even want to call it that... then that is what you do to be able to compete in that game.

I think it's stupid that you can't inject EPO but you can sleep in a hyperbolic/altitude chamber to get the same effect. BFD - SAME FUCKING RESULT!

These people drive me nuts...

I missed that part. I am done with Lance, he can have an interview with anyone and chooses her?

Fuck you Lance!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One more time.

FUCK YOU LANCE!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats what the news said as I was crawling out of bed this morning... double check it to verify but sounds like that's what happens. Probably just comes down to how much he was paid to do it $$$$$$$

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rant Number 5,987 .... by the way.

I NEVER liked Oprah fat ass Winfrey .... Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz can fuck off and die as well.... all these towering excuses for estrogen on daytime TV need to go away.

No wonder we are raising so many incompetent panty wastes for "males" in this country.

And another thing..... the other day a guy brought his son in to the gym. Kid was maybe 8 or 9. I didn;t know the guy or the kid but I high fived him every time I walked past him. I saw him on a piece of equipment a bit later pushing his ass off.... I gave him a thumbs up .... about that time, some buffalo assed bitch with hair shorter than mine walked over and told him not to play on the machine and that she needed to use it.

The kid jumped off and walked over and stood around near his dad the rest of the time he was there. At first it made me mad as a mudder futher.... and then I got sad as a mother fupper. When I was a kid and you went to the gym or the barber- you were a fucking celebrity. Every single man there would acknowledge you. You felt welcomed and wanted to go back every chance you could. Guys would teach you a little along how to squat, curl, bench or whatever. You knew you belonged there and we all made sure you did.

Fast forward. This kid probably had a negative experience and may not come back thanks to the behemoth bottomed bitch that 'yelled' at him. No one went out of their way to acknowledge this kid and make him want to come back.

Are the days of teaching boys to be men gone forever? No wonder all these spastic fucks at the gym don't know how to lift...

Sad fucking day..... guys and ladies..... if you see a kid in the gym (or at a barber shop- not a fancy pants 'salon') make them feel welcome and like they belong. Make them the star. Take ONE DAMN MINUTE and help pass along what we preach is a lifestyle and a passion not an exercise .... I beg of you.

Yes, I was a superstar at the gym and the barber shop when I was 8 or so.... lasted till I was about 16 and started driving myself both places... because fellas, that's what men do.

Much Respect,
Vette

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One more time.

FUCK YOU LANCE!

So, I was wondering since you threw gas on my smoldering fire (see above rant), How do you feel about Lancelot Armstrong PFM?

LOL- fuck.... we are dinosaurs brother .... what the fuck happened???

Jurasicaly yours,
Vetteasourus Rex

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As I understand it, Lance may have even shed some tears for the Orka.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rant Number 5,987 .... by the way.

I NEVER liked Oprah fat ass Winfrey .... Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz can fuck off and die as well.... all these towering excuses for estrogen on daytime TV need to go away.

No wonder we are raising so many incompetent panty wastes for "males" in this country.

And another thing..... the other day a guy brought his son in to the gym. Kid was maybe 8 or 9. I didn;t know the guy or the kid but I high fived him every time I walked past him. I saw him on a piece of equipment a bit later pushing his ass off.... I gave him a thumbs up .... about that time, some buffalo assed bitch with hair shorter than mine walked over and told him not to play on the machine and that she needed to use it.

The kid jumped off and walked over and stood around near his dad the rest of the time he was there. At first it made me mad as a mudder futher.... and then I got sad as a mother fupper. When I was a kid and you went to the gym or the barber- you were a fucking celebrity. Every single man there would acknowledge you. You felt welcomed and wanted to go back every chance you could. Guys would teach you a little along how to squat, curl, bench or whatever. You knew you belonged there and we all made sure you did.

Fast forward. This kid probably had a negative experience and may not come back thanks to the behemoth bottomed bitch that 'yelled' at him. No one went out of their way to acknowledge this kid and make him want to come back.

Are the days of teaching boys to be men gone forever? No wonder all these spastic fucks at the gym don;t know how to lift...

Sad fucking day..... guys and ladies..... if you see a kid in the gym (or at a barber shop- not a fancy pants 'salon') make them feel welcome and like they belong. Make them the star. Take ONE DAMN MINUTE and help pass along what we preach is a lifestyle and a passion not an exercise .... I beg of you.

Yes, I was a superstar at the gym and the barber shop when I was 8 or so.... lasted till I was about 16 and started driving myself both places... because fellas, that's what men do.

Much Respect,
Vette

I am on board with you 100%.

What gets me about this story is the dad didn't go tell that pie eating hog "my son was using that, you can wait or work-in like everyone else that isn't gay".

I hate kid wrecking fuckers like her and I see them everywhere. Little boys with hair like girls. Don't get little Skyler dirty (boys are supposed to get dirty). What the hell.

You know Vette, being a man has been redefined.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Vette. That was awesome.

I seen kids that age at my gym. I swear one has gained so much definition its amazing.
Back to lance

Hes my hero. He did all that with one testicle. I knew he was on TRT as soon as he had testicular cancer. Either way. Hes done more on a bicycle for cancer than those women who walk a mile...or sometimes more for cancer.

I cant be mad a lance. Every body uses. Its almost a standard. New kids joining a sport cant compete with champs and dope. Its a cycle.

I had a dream once. Me and lance were riding bicycle up and down my block. I beat him. I had the field advantage. :D

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Funny (not funny, sad) thing is that probably made HER day. Power tripping on some little fucking kid so she feels like she has some semblance of control over anything in her life. Obviously she does not over her health/weight/attitude/personality.

I say that not only do we follow what brother Vette has said but we ALSO need to bring back PUBLIC SHAMING. This is something that used to happen when you did a stupid thing or were acting like an asshole or something like that... you would be shamed publicly. In today's fucked up society where everyone is more concerned about hurting other peoples feelings or "offending their culture" than doing what is right. PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE... maybe that will give them a dose of reality and make them realize not everyone in this world is such a fucking pussy and some of us will DO SOMETHING about it so next time they will think twice before doing something like that.

My wife says "thats not your job" i tell her "yeah, thats what EVERYONE says, and that's why this guy is still acting like an asshole" I then proceed to shame said asshole and she is upset with me... but hey, next time he will think twice about being a fucking douche in public. THIS IS ALL OF OUR JOBS TO FIX OUR FUCKED UP SOCIETY!!

Rant over...

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What gets me about this story is the dad didn't go tell that pie eating hog "my son was using that, you can wait or work-in like everyone else that isn't gay".

Didn't see this piece till after my rant but looks like we are on the same page here...

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Vette. That was awesome.

I seen kids that age at my gym. I swear one has gained so much definition its amazing.
Back to lance

Hes my hero. He did all that with one testicle. I knew he was on TRT as soon as he had testicular cancer. Either way. Hes done more on a bicycle for cancer than those women who walk a mile...or sometimes more for cancer.

I cant be mad a lance. Every body uses. Its almost a standard. New kids joining a sport cant compete with champs and dope. Its a cycle.

I had a dream once. Me and lance were riding bicycle up and down my block. I beat him. I had the field advantage. :D

I've backed Lance for 10 years over this, but when he allows a Racist Black Bitch to have her power symbol over him he can not suck PFM's dick, he can fall off the face of the earth.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've backed Lance for 10 years over this, but when he allows a Racist Black Bitch to have her power symbol over him he can not suck PFM's dick, he can fall off the face of the earth.

Ohhhhh. Youre disgusted with him for that. Alright. Thats fair.
Okay please continue

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We were at a buffet resturant a few years ago, while waiting in line we found a booth for my two sons to sit at while we got the plates ready. We could see a lickalottapus sit down with our fucking son and told the boys. "This was my seat." My other son came over and told my wife and I what she said. The other son is blocked in by this c***and she wont let him out. My wife walked over there and wound up a hand full of her hair and marched her ass right out the fucking door. Her girlfriend followed and so did I. I told the "husband" we were going let them settle it. Thats what they did. Mom came back inside and we all ate our food. Nobody said shit to her. It was awesome. I kept waiting for her to go get backup but they didnt. Thats the only real fight my wifes ever been in but she is game.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck lance, Kenya, and oprah

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We were at a buffet resturant a few years ago, while waiting in line we found a booth for my two sons to sit at while we got the plates ready. We could see a lickalottapus sit down with our fucking son and told the boys. "This was my seat." My other son came over and told my wife and I what she said. The other son is blocked in by this c***and she wont let him out. My wife walked over there and wound up a hand full of her hair and marched her ass right out the fucking door. Her girlfriend followed and so did I. I told the "husband" we were going let them settle it. Thats what they did. Mom came back inside and we all ate our food. Nobody said shit to her. It was awesome. I kept waiting for her to go get backup but they didnt. Thats the only real fight my wifes ever been in but she is game.

I love that shit!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is so hot! Your wife is bad ass!

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh Yeah Fuck Lance and Orka Winfries. Sorry to hijack you PFM blame it on the vettes rants