new guy

Reaction score
Working out 5 times a day? I don't even know how that's achievable. 😂

Post up an example what a day of training looks like for you, as well as a detailed list of what your meals in a day look like.
haha meant 5 times a week. split like this monday - friday (chest, back, arms, shoulders, legs) on the weekend I do some light walking. nothing very intentional with the training. I am open to suggestions though!

For any particular day, this is what I try to consume. I try to eat 175-180 grams of protein. My first protein intake would be post lifting around 1-2pm where I'll do a protein shake. If it's earlier in the day like 1pm, I'll wait until 2pm to have my first meal. I try to eat 3 eggs, quarter/half of an avocado, some ground beef with some taco sauce. Around 4pm. I'll do another protein shake but this time I'll mix it with berries (blueberries, strawberries), 1 banana, a scoop of almond butter, some milk. Then my last meal is around 5-7pm. This is where I'll eat steak, fish, or chicken with some veggies. I do however usually eat a dessert like some ice cream though. That's hard for me to kick.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I'll ask a different way. Do you keep a log of your training, and a log of your daily diet?

If so, can you pick a day and post up those entries verbatim?

Reaction score
I am open to suggestions. Maybe I'm not lifting enough weight? Or my training is not optimized. I did two of the plans by Ryan Humiston. Those were the first weight training plans I've ever used. I am open to suggestions on other weight training plans.

Reaction score
I'll ask a different way. Do you keep a log of your training, and a log of your daily diet?

If so, can you pick a day and post up those entries verbatim?
I do log my training but not my diet. I don't count macros , fats, carbs, proteins. That is definitely one area I can start. I can pick a random day here for my training:

Arms Day
Straight Bar Cable Extensions (super set) 5 sets 30reps
Straight Bar Cable Curls (super set) 5 sets 30reps

Close Grip Smith Rest-Pause: 1 set 20reps
Reverse Grip Smith Rest-Pause: 1 set 20reps
Reverse Preacher Curl: 3 sets 15reps
Close Grip + Wide Grip EZ Bar Curl: 3 sets 15reps

Poor Man Preacher Curl: 3 sets 20x each arm
DB French Press: 3 sets 30reps
Cable Drag Rope Curls: 5 sets 20reps
Cable Partial Extensions: 5 sets 20reps

New Threads