New member introduction

Reaction score
Hi all. I am brand new to forums in general and this is the first one I’ve ever joined. About myself, I’m 27 years old. I played baseball most of my youth and I’m not new to lifting. I have lifted on and off since I was about 15 years old. I struggled with addiction from 16-25 and I am currently 1 1/2 years into recovery. (Sober from drugs/alcohol and general self improvement) I have since decided to take bodybuilding seriously to see what I can accomplish. Currently I am running P/P/L and I am loving it. I grew up in Texas and have since made my way to Oklahoma for work. Hobbies include bodybuilding, volleyball, video games. If any of y’all play old school RuneScape hit me up. Still need to learn the rules and regulations of the forum with time (sorry if i broke any with this post) Feel free to ask questions.

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
Hi all. I am brand new to forums in general and this is the first one I’ve ever joined. About myself, I’m 27 years old. I played baseball most of my youth and I’m not new to lifting. I have lifted on and off since I was about 15 years old. I struggled with addiction from 16-25 and I am currently 1 1/2 years into recovery. (Sober from drugs/alcohol and general self improvement) I have since decided to take bodybuilding seriously to see what I can accomplish. Currently I am running P/P/L and I am loving it. I grew up in Texas and have since made my way to Oklahoma for work. Hobbies include bodybuilding, volleyball, video games. If any of y’all play old school RuneScape hit me up. Still need to learn the rules and regulations of the forum with time (sorry if i broke any with this post) Feel free to ask questions.
Welcome to UG. There's several of us working on some sort of recovery. Congrats on that. Just lost a friend do to a relapse last week. Fuck YOU Fent.

Anyway, the search function is a beautiful thing. It can accomplish a lot for tried and true info. BUT, some of us need interaction for it to sink in. That's me, and shit STILL doesn't sink in.

Good luck and hope you get a hood first forum experience. If you can make it here... you can make it anywhere.

Reaction score
Welcome to UG. There's several of us working on some sort of recovery. Congrats on that. Just lost a friend do to a relapse last week. Fuck YOU Fent.

Anyway, the search function is a beautiful thing. It can accomplish a lot for tried and true info. BUT, some of us need interaction for it to sink in. That's me, and shit STILL doesn't sink in.

Good luck and hope you get a hood first forum experience. If you can make it here... you can make it anywhere.
Sorry to hear that man. That shit should have never been invented. Takes too many lives. But thanks for the good wishes.

Slabiathan

The Lorax
Reaction score
Dude! I wish I could get into my Oldschool Runescape account!

Congrats on your sobriety and best of luck on your future endeavors!

Slabiathan

The Lorax
Reaction score
What happened to your account? Banned for botting? Haha
No I just forgot the password to the account and the original email for my account lol. They make it a pain to gain access due to all the hacking that goes on lol

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground sir. Best of luck on your continued sobriety

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score

Wcome to the UG

Reaction score
I struggled with addiction too brother, it's a lifelong thing for us.

New Threads