Weak point training w/slin

Reaction score
8I thought it might be cool to talk about lagging body parts and ways we try to play catch up with them. Simple shit to extreme shit like slin in the title.

For any of the guys with slin experience you know the effects slin will have on muscle growth backed by the proper nutrients, anabolics and gh. Of course gh isn't necessary for gains with slin but it definitely gives it the edge.

When I'm working on a particular muscle, I'll take time for extra training. I prefer doing extra work on non training days but may also add in some extra sets on training day as well. Just depends on the muscle and/or how much work needs to be done on it. That helps to bring up minor stuff for me. I will work the muscle needing it the most first while training as well.

I used slin some years back to help bring my shoulders up. This was before all my training changed to injury prevention type routines. My shoulders were pretty fucked for a while until I changed everything. I was already running slin at 10iu(?) pre training then 20iu on shoulder day pre as well. I also increased my cal intake on training day and the day after to help with growth.

I ended up seeing good results out of it. Hell, if a part is bad enough to take it to extremes one could take a day for weak point training and run the slin only while trying to bring the muscle up. Running it before meals the next day will help as well. Running cals really high on that day and the next will help with the extra growth too. Running it any other time during the week wouldn't be necessary. It would also give people a chance to get their feet wet with slin if they were contemplating using it.

So bringing up body parts, how are you doing it? Or, a discussion on the slin can be cool.