Test & Tren Mlg Pharma

guchie

Reaction score
My name is mike i just started a cycle of tren and tes from mlg pharma need to know if the bottle lable looks like its been stamped.

guchie

Reaction score
I recieved my mlg pharma tren enate and test enanthate 200 everthing looks good but the test tasted just like vegtable oil

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Go to the new member section and introduce yourself there

Then post a pic of your vials here

guchie

Reaction score
MLG pharma

uploadfromtaptalk1397421225308.jpguploadfromtaptalk1397421251378.jpgI bought some tren and test from MLG PHARMA would like to show the bottle and get answers from members to see if someone has seen these.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I merged your posts into the appropriate section.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A proper introduction before posting questions may get you a better response. Also reading the forum rules would be a good idea. Welcome to UGBB!

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
If they are stamped u should be able to feel it on the labels

Reaction score
What about if the label looks like it was copied?

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
Then its prolly fake and is veg oil don't know tho never tried them.+ but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck its prolly a fukkin duck !!!!

Reaction score
I appreciate the response but i think he wants to know if mlg copies their labels and and puts the sticker label on. Because it looks like a copy of the original

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the response but i think he wants to know if mlg copies their labels and and puts the sticker label on. Because it looks like a copy of the original

labels dont mean shit...it may be real it may not be...when u inject something u better know who its coming from and have friends of yours used it before..I know great ugls that have shit labels and shit ugls with great labels

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
labels dont mean shit...it may be real it may not be...when u inject something u better know who its coming from and have friends of yours used it before..I know great ugls that have shit labels and shit ugls with great labels

x2 ^^^ THIS ^^^

You'd better be trusting on something besides the label before you inject someone's oil into your body.

"When there is doubt, there is no doubt."

- Ronin

guchie

Reaction score
I need feed back about the mlg and if im asking in the wrong place please let me know where to post guestions. Any how i know lables dont mean shit but before i recieved some tren and tes my freinds were bulking up on the samething, so i got some the tren looks fine and its been a week and a half im hungry all the time and im starting to feel like i did last year on tren now sorry mlg fans dont think the tes is real , taste just like crisco and exacly the same color. Feed back

guchie

Reaction score
I dont know where or how to ask what would be a good reliable source. Had a good connect last year but that went sour. Help

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont know where or how to ask what would be a good reliable source. Had a good connect last year but that went sour. Help

You don't. Asking random guys on a website you don't know is how a lot of guys get scammed. There are a lot of things to think about. When you have a name start searching the Web for feedback. Keep in mind when you find a board or site with a forum for that source or it'd banner is posted on the site that the site is taking money from that source and it's likely they are deleting negative reviews and banning critics.

This isn't easy and it shouldn't be. If it were easy for you to find a source then it's easy for law enforcement as well.

Reaction score
Do your homework bro, and for your info his labels look like that...

guchie

Reaction score
Thanks for the info bro, that makes me feel a little better.

Reaction score
You just flagged yourself for scammers, report anyone that pms you claiming they're a source etc

guchie

Reaction score
Just got your feed back, that is a LE for me and im not going to take this lightly . Im glad that there are members that look out . So thanks again windycityamateur.