help with stopping t3 weight rebound

Reaction score
coming off 100mcg of t3 in 2weeks, bin using this for 6weeks, what can i do apart from carry on eating clean to stop the weight rebound

extra cardio?
clen?
eca?
green tea?
raspberry keton?
0c carbs for for a week the slowly ramp carbs back up by 50g each week?

thanks in advance

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
The weight rebound isn't fat so why worry about it? Your weight will level off in a week or so after coming off.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Lower your calories to compensate for your slower metabolism perhaps? Or listening to Doc is always a good idea!

Reaction score
you wont rebound just keep diet the same it was for 2 weeks untill your own thryoid kicks back in

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Taper down the T3, don't just quit. Your thyroid will be back to normal levels in a week or so, tops. Once off, readjust your macros / recalculate your TDEE (should be lower than when you started, yea?). Adjust your diet accordingly.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd just drop it and continue on dieting, training and doing the same cardio. I've only used it once, but I didn't gain any weight until I wanted to

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
So dude, give me a little insight on t3, my girlfriend is going to have a go with it, actually t3 plus t4 in one tab. Hard sides? physical or mental issues? Energy, up, down? Sorry to drill your thread, but I thought since you just finished a run you would have some quick info She researched it, as did I, but I would rather get it from the horses mouth. lol

Reaction score
So dude, give me a little insight on t3, my girlfriend is going to have a go with it, actually t3 plus t4 in one tab. Hard sides? physical or mental issues? Energy, up, down? Sorry to drill your thread, but I thought since you just finished a run you would have some quick info She researched it, as did I, but I would rather get it from the horses mouth. lol

t3 with women you have to be carful, thyroid much more sensitive then men
start 12.5mcg t3 , work up to a max of ~35
make sure its hg

no real issue with sides, increased hunger
will make you flat when dieitng, dont think thats an issue in ur case

thats about it