Azog's Primo Cycle

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some members asked me to keep a log of my cycle, so here it is.

Weeks 1-25:
1000mg Primo Enanthate
200mg Test Enanthate
500iu HCG

Weeks 1-?:
Anavar 60mg daily (this will go up if I feel comfortable)

Possible additions to the cycle will include: more anavar at the end of the cycle, some tbol if I source it, and likely a low dose of masteron enanthate (~200mg per week) depending on how the primo effects me.

My diet is in check (I think). I have been using the services of a very popular online dieting coach. I will not name him, as I have not been pleased with my results as of late. My last cycle was a massive fuck up (got sick for a month, he fucked up my diet and I got FAT). We started a cut, and progress is....slow. Too slow. With all that said, I still follow his diet religiously. Spongy, I am coming over to your team soon brother!

I've adopted cashout's philosophy and am loving it so far. Insane pumps! I run a 5 day split, with 5 days of cardio. Cardio is steady state, 20 min, and its always after I lift.

Lastly, I brewed all the gear I am using myself. First pin was last Monday and it went smoothly. I pinned 1.5ml of primo in my left quad, and 1ml with .5ml test in my right quad. PIP sucked yesterday. It was inmy left quad, mostly. Today it is gone.

Starting stats:
6'3"
215lbs
~15% BF

I'll update as frequently as possible, and answer any questions as best I can!

dsa8864667

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cycle looks good im about to do similar cyle. Cant wait to see your progress.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We are gonna be waiting a while bro! Primo isn't gonna kick in for a lil bit.

Z

Zeek

wait till around week 8 and one day you will just look in the mirror and say damn!!! the old buzzard does know something about AAS after all ;)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
holy F, how much does all that primo cost!?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wait till around week 8 and one day you will just look in the mirror and say damn!!! the old buzzard does know something about AAS after all ;)

for me it happens around week 11-12 and guess what, it's week 11 and she is in force!:)

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Will be following. My fall cycle will be Primo.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It costs a lot less if you brew it yourself! :) but still not cheap. About two weeks at my dose would make a cycle for you jen, wouldn't it? You ladies are lucky haha.
I'm really looking forward to this cycle, it should be interesting.

Z

Zeek

Soon to try some 250mg per ml primo!!!

I like certain labs are taking the game a notch up and giving the men useful stuff. If it hurts I will just put in delts

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Watching this! This compound intrigues me...but while I'm young I'll use tren instead :D

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How much oil can you put it your delts Zeek? Is that spot less painful for most?

Hurt, I'm young myself. I just got some funky backne from my test only cycle and already have pubertal gyno, so I don't really wanna mess with tren...yet. It's really alluring tho.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I forgot to add my starting stats. I am 6'3 and 215lbs @ ~15% bf. I'll add them to OP too.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It costs a lot less if you brew it yourself! :) but still not cheap. About two weeks at my dose would make a cycle for you jen, wouldn't it? You ladies are lucky haha.
I'm really looking forward to this cycle, it should be interesting.

Yeah, that would be about right! At 100mg a week...someday when I only run primo I will up the dose :) Will be watching this log!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Azog cool log u have going here , will follow:)

MTgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Following azog! Particularly interested in how your dieting program is going.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Following azog! Particularly interested in how your dieting program is going.

I've been using this coach for over a year. At first it was great, now my results are lackluster despite me dialing in my training and cardio. I can't wait to switch to spongy in 2 weeks!!! Actually I may not wait. Spongy, you got mail.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A mini-update for everyone:
My second pin was last night, and it went smoothly. Today there is very minimal pip which is a great sign for me. I took a rolling pin and massaged the shit outta the injection sites. Maybe it helped.

I'm not really feeling the var yet, but it's been less than a week. I'll wait a few more days, but I'll prolly up my dose to 80mg daily. What do you all think, var for 8 or 10 weeks? I'm 25 btw, so I theoretically can handle a little abuse to my lipids.

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been using this coach for over a year. At first it was great, now my results are lackluster despite me dialing in my training and cardio. I can't wait to switch to spongy in 2 weeks!!! Actually I may not wait. Spongy, you got mail.

Spongy will do you right he is good people and knows his shit!

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some members asked me to keep a log of my cycle, so here it is.

Weeks 1-25:
1000mg Primo Enanthate
200mg Test Enanthate

Damn now thats an expensive cycle. primo is that good good shit! upper class AAS

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn now thats an expensive cycle. primo is that good good shit! upper class AAS

Fo real, with that money i coud get chest and bicep implants... Lol

Will be keeping an eye on this log. This is going to be interestong. Thanks for sharing azog.