Share your experience with napsgear or hulkbody

Reaction score
I'm looking for some information on hulkbody or napsgear, I have hear some good and some bad experiences with this source and I'm just looking for the facts. Has anybody heard of napsgear or hulkbody?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
napsgear is all over another board I'm on. Giving free gear to vets & being touted as gtg by some. Pretty sketchy it seems like to me.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Naps was actually a pretty used source a few years back. Expensive and you had to wait forever since it's international but they actually sold real gear. Then orders stopped showing up and they disappeared. Stay away from those sources man.

Reaction score
personally I would say take some time and find you a place close to you if you get what I am saying... INT has a lot of issues.. if you even get it anymore then you have to question purity.. Find you a good place to order from and stick with them.. Maybe have a few to work with.. Just incase something happens to your go to guy... But in my opinion if it is sold out in the open unless it comes highly recommended buy a LOT of well know dudes.. STAY THE F AWAY..... JMHO.

Last edited:

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't by gear from an internet website. Also don't look so anxious my man to get your hands on gear. Relax a little.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just do what I do bro. Find the biggest mofo in the gym, follow him outside when he's done, jack his shit up, steal his car and don't forget to take his gym bag too. I bet you'll have enough to last you a while.

JackC4

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just do what I do bro. Find the biggest mofo in the gym, follow him outside when he's done, jack his shit up, steal his car and don't forget to take his gym bag too. I bet you'll have enough to last you a while.

Hahaha, you can't go wrong with this approach !!!!

Raider from experience I'll tell you to stay away from Hulk, I've heard what you have about napsgear so make your on guess there.
I really believe what these guys are saying about dot com sites, most, all are shit and your info is stored for god knows how long.
They are all about the profits

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The Bros have offered solid advice here, Mate. Steer clear of these outrigs. Stick around here for a while.

f.r.a.n.k.

Reaction score
Know a guy that uses naps...but there are.a lot of fake naps sites...
And used hulkbody...will never use again...
They are sketchy...all "eroids" sites are...

Stay domestic...
Stay private...
Get big!

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey POB, doesn't IM rep(or used to rep for naps?) Isn't he an admin on a board that NAPS owns? I'm gonna ask him to stop in here and say a few words. He's a smart man and knows his shit.
I've never ordered from Naps and never will. NO reason for me to do so. If they were domestic I mah. i'll be in touch my friend.
Wonder if

DoriDori

Reaction score
The more public the source, the more likely their selective hulk labs scammers and/or it's only a matter until johnny law gets a hold of them.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We all started out somewhere Raider. Its frustrating but they are all right. Keep researching and researching. Dont want to lose your hard earned money to these labs that are just alittle too easy to find on websites. They make their money off the "new" guys.

Reaction score
Raider from experience I'll tell you to stay away from Hulk, I've heard what you have about naps so make your on guess there.
I really believe what these guys are saying about dot com sites, most, all are shit and your info is stored for god knows how long.
They are all about the profits[/QUOTE]

Not interested & wasn't the one asking. Thanks tho bro

Reaction score
We all started out somewhere Raider. Its frustrating but they are all right. Keep researching and researching. Dont want to lose your hard earned money to these labs that are just alittle too easy to find on websites. They make their money off the "new" guys.

Thank you sir, I am going to do just that & learn & get to know the folks. Like I said in my intro, I am just a TRT old man trying to find a reliable/safe supplement to my script. Love all the info here. I was reffered by a VIP that told me this board has legit bros & great info. I have zero interest in donating my families $ to anyone.

Reaction score
Been usings Naps for the past few months. Made 8 different orders received them all. Shipping time not to bad approx 14-21 days. Good selection of labs and products. Pricing pretty good if you watch for their sales. Bought Primo, Deca, Tren, Sust, EQ. Quality good.... However, I would like to find a domestic source though if anyone can help me out here. Not crazy about going overseas.

shenky

Reaction score
Naps has real gear. They also have bunk gear. They also require a bank transfer which will run you 50 or 60 bucks. They also have shitty gear.

If you do go Naps, go with Gen Shi. Geneza is very hit or miss, Balkan is TRASH, Hardcore Labs is TRASH, etc.

My advice is to stay the **** away

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A few guys on my other board got infections from the free Naps give away Raider was talking about. One guy was in the hospital for 3 days with a staph infection. All was from the high concentrated shit. Marketing genius I tell ya!

Reason #111 why I don't whore myself out to every source that comes to the boards with freebies.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dont use, but if you have no other options than Gen Shi and geneza pharm.

Dont order often, keep orders small.

Reaction score
Been gathering from Naps labs - Geneza, Jintani and Quality Direct. Setting up a monster 16 week cycle to start after Christmas. Will let you know the results..
I have been off approximately 12 weeks and will begin a new monster cycle after Christmas. Going to do something a little different. Going to do an 8 wk bulk 8 wk cut. However, I am going to run a few cutters during my bulking cycle. Here is what it is going to look like. Did one similar this past year with nice results. Had a rough time with the tren so I am substituting the Primo instead and bringing it on early do to its minimal sides and slow anabolic effect. (Not a cheap way to go but what the heck...) Running Eq the entire time because I like the appetite, muscle ecstetics, hardness and vascularity.. Thinking about throwing in some winstrol last 21 days but that may be a little much. Have the kit ready to go.. will post a pic. Looks sweet... Always like to have the whole kit before I start. Nothing worse then ordering as you go with a disruption. Jacks the whole cycle up. Currently 5'9" 190 bf approx 10-12%
Will run approx 3500 cal first 8 weeks macros 40-40-20 Protein, Carb, Fat then cut it to 2200 Cals 50 30 20 with daily cardio. Hopefully be show ready by May....
Sust 675 wk 1-16
Deca 450 wk 1-8
Dianabol 50 ed wk 1-4
Anadrol 75 ed wk 8-12
EQ 600 wk 1-8, 400 wk 9-16
Primo 450 wk1-16

Welcome any suggestions or thoughts. Will post weekly updates once the fun begins....

Reaction score
Those websites are all basically the same. Pretty much the same as eroids, all scams for the most part. They're literally internet gear cancer best to just stay the fuk away man hahah