I was at the gym the other day...............

Times Roman

Reaction score
...............and a bloke there was sneezing and coughing. I get on a machine right after him. I thought I wiped everything down good enough. I should have used a fucking can of lysol evidently because now I'm coughing and sneezing. I'm also pissed because if I don't go today, then today will be day #3 of not in the gym. I must have caught whatever that other guy had.

Not trying to rant, but if someone is sick, they really should stay home, and not come to the gym and get everyone else sick. Really getting tired of sick blokes in the gym, thinking the only thing for them to consider is themselves. Selfish bastards!

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Take lots of vitamin C
I just had a 95 percent furnace instaled with a humidifier and a UV light to kill bacteria.
I have bad sinuses and horrible allergies

But the furnace has helped tremendously

Hope you get well soon and get back in the gym bro

dboldouggie

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
80% of the country has the flu. Drinks lots of liquids and rest brother.

SAD

Reaction score
I went to the gym the other day and there was an American there that kept saying "bloke" and "mate". Now I'm walking around saying "cheers" and "bloody". Guess I caught whatever delusion that guy had.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I went to the gym the other day and there was an American there that kept saying "bloke" and "mate". Now I'm walking around saying "cheers" and "bloody". Guess I caught whatever delusion that guy had.

Haha, good day mate.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you are sick keep your ass home, i hate when sick people go to the gym. you should slap him around next time you see him

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is a very good chance that was me. Although I was not sneezing.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've been fighting it a while now

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah stay at home if you're sick, you should get more vitamin C

Times Roman

Reaction score

Yeah, I'd stay away from that bloody bloke mate.
---I heard when he has a couple of pints of ale in him, he switches over to a southern accent.

Cheers!
---Roman

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya the flu is terrible right now , I happen to be a lucky one who rarely gets sick
But sorry, in one of them guys who trains sick
If I can walk I can train

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah man the flu is everywhere. Unfortunately If my head doesn't feel like it is going to blow up I train. But I am more cautious and use purell sanitizer alot when at the gym this time of year.

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I guess I am fortunate due to the fact that I haven't got sick once ever since I started AAS. I do get pissed with people who infect the gym with germs though. Take vitamin c everyday. It lowers cortisol and helps the immune system.

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That sucks bro. I'm always on watch for faithing blokes lmao.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am going rant in here as to not start another PFM Rant Thread.

Some 120lbs fuck said "no, I have 3 more sets" after I politely asked to work in. Why is always some twaut or some skinny turd with the "I own this gym" attitude?

After called him every kind of queer punk bitch he went and told on me.

Happy ending...........the Manager told him "if someone asked to work in, it's the policy here to accommodate other members".

I am telling you this generation that grew up with laws parents can't smack them are some fucking chunts!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's fucked up! I'd have no problem letting someone work in with me. Not sure why people don't work well & play nice with others. It does not make sense to me.

I am going rant in here as to not start another PFM Rant Thread.

Some 120lbs fuck said "no, I have 3 more sets" after I politely asked to work in. Why is always some twaut or some skinny turd with the "I own this gym" attitude?

After called him every kind of queer punk bitch he went and told on me.

Happy ending...........the Manager told him "if someone asked to work in, it's the policy here to accommodate other members".

I am telling you this generation that grew up with laws parents can't smack them are some fucking chunts!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's fucked up! I'd have no problem letting someone work in with me. Not sure why people don't work well & play nice with others. It does not make sense to me.

First off this shithead wasn't even at the machine so I waited for him to come back, didn't say anything until he got his set done then asked him sickeningly nice to work in and he tells me "No".

Back before the agenda to turn everyone into unics, that turd would got the fuck up fear I'd smash him with the weight of my sweat drenched hoodie. This little turd was maybe 120lbs and puny like a 7 year old girl.

Then he goes and rats me out................so typical these days.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The little puke is a dumb ass. I would have wiped off the equipment for you & picked your brain on diet & training. Obviously the little fuck has this lifting shit down & doesn't need any pointers.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The little puke is a dumb ass. I would have wiped off the equipment for you & picked your brain on diet & training. Obviously the little fuck has this lifting shit down & doesn't need any pointers.

That is a whole other topic right there DF. I don't see guys asking the Big Dogs anymore, maybe it's because I pick gym for geographics over atmosphere. When joined Golds in 1985 I couldn't wait to get in there and ask those monsters questions.

His form was good but he was locking out doing overheads taking a good full second rest locked out, no control on the negative, just dropping it so he pushes it up again, but he was straight and under the Smith Bar correctly. He moved on to doing pull-ups (the kind where they kick to cheat from very first rep). Yes he needed some constructive criticism.