Turkey based, shipping worldwide

Bizzybone

Reaction score
How the hell do roids go through custom? Lets presume you dont screw me, I will get screwed by the ****s in custom.

BTW, I too can go to a pharmacy and get Test, Sustanon, Deca, Nolva, Adex.

and who is uncle Bostin and where is he? Proof.

It is a risk you have to take, if they do get seized, get ready for a seizure letter from custom.

Reaction score
It is a risk you have to take, if they do get seized, get ready for a seizure letter from custom.

I don't reply these type of childish questions man. US customs is easy af. Chinese guys keep sending fentanyl and H. to US lol. They don't give a **** about roids and hell, 1m packages at JFK NY per day, so they cannot look into every packages.

Anyway, in a nutshell, US customs is one of the easiest one for international sources. Scandinavia and some European countries excluding Spain and UK are worst.

Reaction score
Iron Pharma added to the list. They have amazing list! (from DHB to Ment and even MT!)

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used to love sustanon

Reaction score
I am looking for stanzolol. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Reaction score
Due to incoming Black Friday and Xmas, it takes a bit more than usual in these times of year, FYI! But I have reshipping guarantee as you know!

Reaction score
The guy under named turkish pharmacy steroids (in meso and mentioned in here) is not me. He is diff guy from Turkey. My one and only e-mail address is at protonmail dot com

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Ah, sorry for confusion. Not a lab. I live in Turkey aka homeland of legit primo lol, and you know the fact that we can buy every pharm grade stuff including HGHs directly from pharmacy without a prescription. Also I have some European/Iran/Ukraine/Moldova stuff as well. So basically I mostly sell pharm grade stuff.

Thanks for your interest!

please PM me your price list or email, THANKS!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
please PM me your price list or email, THANKS!

He's already posted his email. Please try to refrain from using our PM system for your illegal transactions.