Younger guys and aas.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I found this and thought it was very good info for younger guys to read.

I'd like to maybe start a discussion and maybe its own section regarding age and aas.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The extent to which steroids will affect a growing male are much further reaching than damaging the HPTA. I think the problem is way more pervasive in our current degraded society. I am of course speaking of the loss of delayed gratification. Many of the younger guys don't wanna put in the years of work it takes to build a natty foundation. Lazy fucks

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup exactly pob. It's about now and they could careless about their future. Nowadays everyone wants to be like the jersey shore kids. All big, tanned,.and just wanna party and get girls. It's a shame but I will say I have changed a lot of younger kids minds on this matter over on Ology. Prob one out of every 10 will change their minds.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya man i wish someone wouldd've told me how dumb aas at a young age are. On my late teens i did a 1.5 year long "cycle" if u can call it that. Pretty much the dud i got them from told me ... Here take one of these 25mg dbols (anabolex brand... Lol )on work out days. So i did.

Reaction score
One thing is for sure, this days the youngers got the access to boards like this to get the right info,suggestions and advice that some of us didn`t heard before. Just like LULU said Anabolex was the shit everyone back home (PR) used to use and ther was no PCT or nothing juts take this pills and you gona growth. I belive must of us here in SI are worrie about it and thats Why this thread is important and hopefully make few guys read it and start asking questions about it. They will get the right answers to be safe and to do it right when their times come. Good start on this Herm!!!

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I found this and thought it was very good info for younger guys to read.

I'd like to maybe start a discussion and maybe its own section regarding age and aas.

now when u say this....what age group r u referring to directly...i'm 27 does this apply to me....i'm thinking not cuz i'm pretty much all done with going thru puberty ....well i mean as soon as i get a few specks of hair under arms and on my balls i think ill be done with the hole puberty thing?

on a serious not tho....what age range are u referring to

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
now when u say this....what age group r u referring to directly...i'm 27 does this apply to me....i'm thinking not cuz i'm pretty much all done with going thru puberty ....well i mean as soon as i get a few specks of hair under arms and on my balls i think ill be done with the hole puberty thing?

on a serious not tho....what age range are u referring to

25 and under.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mentally yes I agree, Im just worried about the whole screwing up my HPTA and anything along those lines, ya know what I mean??

Reaction score
I know that man, so be smart just like you doing till know and don`t rush on anyhting. You know the deal bro.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mentally yes I agree, Im just worried about the whole screwing up my HPTA and anything along those lines, ya know what I mean??
Did your natty levels drop? I'm 27 too. Just do a proper pct and down time to recover. You'll be fine

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score

as far a im conered if someone is that worried....just always use HCG IN EVERY cycle u do 250iu twice a week

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That 25 and under is just a baseline from what I learned reading countless threads and topics from the older guys. Prob enough time for them to train natty and take advantage of their natural test levels, maturity etc.. before messing with AAS.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im waiting till after PCT to have a blood test on my levels, then I will know how it affected my natural test production. Im not that worried, lol. And until someone scientificly proves HCG doesnt screw up your natural LH signal with over use I will only run a blast phase of it to start off PCT.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was 26 when I first tried AAS it was a short 10 week cycle of sustanon. Didn't know shit didn't run any type of pct.