Buying steroids Online

Armenian

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got to wonder though, and eventually I did realize that I couldn’t really blame anyone but the country I live in for the problems. I’m not gonna nag about how roids should be legal and all that, but the bottom line is, if you live in a country where a product is illegal, you can’t expect everything to go smoothly every time and sometimes you could have problems.

Usually the shipping and handling reflects a higher cost because of the service of getting it past customs...... so ill still rationale my anger towards them :)

Reaction score
bitcoin works, cc is a paper trail between u and ur source, is bitcoin 100% anonymous? no, u do have to link ur bank account and if the agency knows the exact address u use for ur wallet they can monitor it because it is open source..... but there are way to combat this, such as coin join and other tumblers.... as in it being too complicated? this is my life, that im putting at risk, so y wouldnt i do everything i can to protect my freedom... bitcoin is safe and its much safer than the american dollar.... what we do is illegal, everybody does realize this right? and to act like its all good to just buy what ever how ever from whom ever with no security measures in place needs to do more research either from google or go get a penitentiary education, and then come back and tell me ur security concerns r to complicated

Reaction score
Usually the shipping and handling reflects a higher cost because of the service of getting it past customs...... so ill still rationale my anger towards them :)

u just need a source with free shipping and domestic shipping