questioning a lab

Reaction score
Any of you ever hear of Legend Pharma? If you have has anyone ever used their products? I'm curious what their tren e and test e is like as far as quality. Any reviews would be great!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ive heard of them, never tried their stuff...

Reaction score
Take this with a grain of salt but I heard they were having problems with customs. A guy I know had an issue with them. I've never used them so if I were you I'd do a few more hours of digging around and surfing to get some feedback.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do they have a web sight.

Reaction score
well my boy that I have always went through got me the stuff. said he got them from a reliable closed source. when I got the stuff the labels on them have a website to view to see more products. I have never been the guy to get stuff off the internet so it made me a little concerned. My boy swears the stuff is legit and has blood work to prove it. Plus he is taking and getting good results. So i was just wondering if anyone on here has ever heard or tried.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never buy gear from a websight.

shenky

Reaction score
When they first popped up at meso, they were pretty reliable, but once they gained credibility, they pulled the ol' bait and switch

Reaction score
I've read some of their products are under dosed and everything does come through customs if you are in the US. I would go with someone else. Its not worth the risk.

Get Some

Reaction score
why don't you go over to pro muscle where they source openly... key word openly. I would never use them but you're better off getting reviews there than here

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are also at asf, and imf...so u can research there as well as pro m, most people i know would never use a website, if they have one? Dunno? let alone go international....

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
why don't you go over to pro muscle where they source openly... key word openly. I would never use them but you're better off getting reviews there than here

Except the negative ones of course. Cause those are deleted.

Reaction score
Thanks for all your input everyone! I'm gonna dig around a little more and check it out.