Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy ****!!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya know, I am not one of the people who walks around equating muslims with terrorists but jesus christ when every one of these vicious attacks on civilians occurs, its done by a ****ing muslim.

Tolerance and understanding is not what they want. Tolerance and understanding is not what will stop them.

Luscious Lei

Reaction score
As you can imagine I've been bombed with texts when the news broke up, it was around 7am here and it took me a while to understand why I was getting them since they were not very clear and I was still dozzing.
From the French news website I'm checking we are talking about 7 attacks, 117 deaths, 120 wounded 60 of them being in critical state. More than half of the deaths (76) have taken place in the concert Hall shooting. Le Bataclan is a small concert hall and there were around 1500 people in there.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya know, I am not one of the people who walks around equating muslims with terrorists but jesus christ when every one of these vicious attacks on civilians occurs, its done by a ****ing muslim.

Tolerance and understanding is not what they want. Tolerance and understanding is not what will stop them.

No doubt. They're psychotic religious freaks that only want to kill and destroy. A real ****ing plague. I used to think most of them were okay and there were just some assholes in the bunch but they are in every ****ing headline. Getting real hard to be tolerant.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's awful

God bless them all, poor people

ISIS is about to get fukked up

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
It is time to lay siege to this organization.

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Islam is a plague. It's a political ideology whose aim is to destroy civilization as we know it. You can argue as much as you'd like about how Islam is "the religion of peace," but it's all PC bullshit. Anybody who makes that argument is absolutely ignorant. Their "religion" breeds hatred and evil. Take some time to read the Quran and you'll fully understand why over 150 people were killed in France today. It's time for the world to finally wake up and put an end to the endless violence and destruction that Islam creates. A devout muslim is more dangerous than any weapon.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, doc is right

These isis/isil idiots are killing everyone.. Americans, Europeans, Asians, christians, jews and muslims.

It's bad..

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
French President Hollande says there will be "a war without pity".

One thing about France....when they actually fight, they fight to win. Hopefully they unleash the French Foreign Legion on ISIS.

Meanwhile, Obama is letting more Syrian refuges into America. Yes, I know that not all the refugee are bad, but let me ask this: Is it worth saving 10,000 Syrians knowing there will be at least a few ISIS infiltrators in the group who WILL attempt some kind of attack on Americans? My answer is no. Go back to Syria and fight your war. No military aged men should be granted refugee status. They should be in Syria fighting for their country - whichever side they are on.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Islam is a plague. It's a political ideology whose aim is to destroy civilization as we know it. You can argue as much as you'd like about how Islam is "the religion of peace," but it's all PC bullshit. Anybody who makes that argument is absolutely ignorant. Their "religion" breeds hatred and evil. Take some time to read the Quran and you'll fully understand why over 150 people were killed in France today. It's time for the world to finally wake up and put an end to the endless violence and destruction that Islam creates. A devout muslim is more dangerous than any weapon.
Right on Don! I'm sick to fuking death of getting the "peaceful" religion shoved down my throat, and that all religions have experienced or participated in bloodshed through out history, uh a little different here folks. This is a good time for a lot of countries to put aside their issues with each other and systematically remove this shit stain from the planet.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know some very nice practicing muslims and they are ashamed of this shit

But right now extreme Islam is a global issue.. it doesn't matter what the Christians did during the crusades and what the nazis did during WW2..Right now these cocksuckers need to be stopped and our president is a pussy

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

But right now extreme Islam is a global issue.. it doesn't matter what the Christians did during the crusades and what the nazis did during WW2..Right now these cocksuckers need to be stopped and our president is a pussy

He ain't doing shit. He's Muslim too.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm really getting tired of the term "Radical Muslims"; it's a bit redundant to me. They don't all strap bombs to their chest and run into public places but seldom do you ever really hear the individual condone these actions. And I'm not sorry if I offend someone who is a member of a religious group bent on killing me and my beliefs. If they do not align themselves with these "Radicals", go clean house. Fix your problem before it spills out onto the streets or accept how we fix the problem.

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I know a few self-proclaimed "muslims" as well. They were born into the culture and follow the religious rituals, but don't live by the core message of Islam. Most of them know little to nothing about what their holy books contain. These individuals aren't muslims at all. The Quran teaches global conquest, the establishment of jihad and the destruction of all non-believers.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."

And finally.. from the Hadith, in the words of Mohammad himself..

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us."

This is just a fragment of the hatred and intolerance that is taught by their holy books. Their religion actually endorses and promotes everything they're doing in the world today. The people you see committing these crimes against humanity are not "extremists." They are devout muslims. They are the embodiment of the core principles of Islam.

And for those making the argument against the actions of Christians during the crusades, the bible did not justify the actions of the church. It couldn't have. There are no verses present in the bible that support it. Instead, "divine right" was the driving force behind the crusades. The populace believed that the king was anointed by God, and had direct communication with him -- a concept that doesn't exist in the bible to begin with. Christianity never caused the crusades. It was a war that was politically-driven, and the religion was wrongly used to manipulate and gather the support of the masses. This could have been accomplished largely due to the illiteracy of the general population and their belief that the king's commands were a reflection of God's will. Again, Christianity was not responsible for the crusades -- their holy book in no way supports the atrocities that took place.

But all that aside, bringing up the past wrongs of existing groups to justify the current atrocities of another is absolutely ridiculous. It is simply a poor attempt at distracting from the current issue at hand.

Islam has never been able to coexist peacefully with the rest of the world, and it never will. As I said earlier, it's nothing more than a growing plague that is eating at the foundation of civilization as we know it. The sooner we cure the world of this disease, the better.

Last edited:

{'Calcul08'}

Lady Member
Reaction score
As you can imagine I've been bombed with texts when the news broke up, it was around 7am here and it took me a while to understand why I was getting them since they were not very clear and I was still dozzing.
From the French news website I'm checking we are talking about 7 attacks, 117 deaths, 120 wounded 60 of them being in critical state. More than half of the deaths (76) have taken place in the concert Hall shooting. Le Bataclan is a small concert hall and there were around 1500 people in there.

Glad you're safe and well.

You and me both. i had family members blowing up my phone thinking I was for some odd reason in that area. Reminded me of '05 when I was on a student exchange in Donostia and the riots in Lyon broken out. :/

It's shit what's happening, but can't help to draw a correlation of this perhaps being pretty much payback for Sarkozy's involvement in helping take down Gadafi; amongst many other contributing factors.