What source will be better to purchase the raw material?

Reaction score
www.ok-biotech.com-360#200.jpg
Hello, guys, I am fresh here, to communicate and learn from you!:32 (1):

Nowadays, there are too many sources to get the finished gears. But, whether their raw material source are reliable? Can anyone share all their comments? Then, how can guarantee the quality and purity to prevent the under dosage?

As a raw material manufacturer from China, we would like to start campaigns here and some more of other forums to show our confidence of our quality and purity and delivery.

Guys, you are warmly welcome to reply here anything you concerns or complains.:32 (16):

Runningwild

Elite
Reaction score
Um... Please read and abide by the rules before posting if you want to be a part of this community. This is not a source board

Reaction score
Um... Please read and abide by the rules before posting if you want to be a part of this community. This is not a source board

Thanks, dude. Uh, I just try to alert someones and get the wrong way, I think.

Reaction score
By biology, I am not a virgin, guys. Just a newly joined member. :32 (10):

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Sources can post in the uncensored forum. Thread has been moved to the appropriate forum.

Reaction score
View attachment 2897
Hello, guys, I am fresh here, to communicate and learn from you!:32 (1):

Nowadays, there are too many sources to get the finished gears. But, whether their raw material source are reliable? Can anyone share all their comments? Then, how can guarantee the quality and purity to prevent the under dosage?

As a raw material manufacturer from China, we would like to start campaigns here and some more of other forums to show our confidence of our quality and purity and delivery.

Guys, you are warmly welcome to reply here anything you concerns or complains.:32 (16):

My 2 cents, don't advertise on a website that is likely monitored by the law enforcement agencies of various countries. Want to get every package from your factory sent to a specific country inspected? This random advertising is the way to do it. Nothing builds confidence in a source than having people who buy from said source get arrested....

Reaction score
OMG! Thanks bro, anyone who is really want to get info, please try not reply here and write to me by the safe email or other ways from my profile. Be safe always comes the first.

New Threads