Help with doses. Prop, npp, winny, proviron

Reaction score
*Hi all. New here. Have a bunch of basic questions. This is my 2nd*cycle.
I'll make it short and to the point. Diet is keto. My stats are 5'11, 200pds, 14%bf

I'm wanting to run a prop, npp, winny, proviron Cycle.

Questions:
1) ideally, what are the lengths I should run these compounds? I'd like advise on structuring this cycle

2) main goal has always been size. However at 14%bf and summer around the corner, I don't mind sacrificing size enhancement for more asthetically pleasing. Question 2- what doses would be ideal for prop, npp, winny, proviron.

3) very amateur question I'm sure but it's been a year since my last cycle of test e+ dbol. My guy has prop in 100ml bottles..Npp in 100ml bottles...
question 3-how many bottles do I need to buy of each? Is their some kind of chart for future I can compare ml with how many shots it works out weekly?*

Thanks for your answers. I know these are simple questions so I really only need helpful advice.

Cheers

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dem 100ml jugs can be nice but be careful drawing. The stopper can get chewed up leaving it in open air and or stopper bits falling into the jewce and contaminating it.

I think this is kind of a ****ed up looking mix of compounds. Winstrol is a useless drug unless you are like 9% and looking to dry out. Which the npp will completely destroy even at 9%. I would leave the winstrol out for now. Makes no sense.

Pin the prop and npp w/w/f.
Do 400 prop and 400 to 450 npp. Depends on what mg/ml they are.

With those doses and the mg/ml he makes do the math for cc/wk x how many weeks (12 to 14 suggested).

Proviron is even more useless than winstrol. Sometimes it can help level out libido but again unless you are super lean it's useless.

Reaction score
Hey Pillar.

What is w/w/f?

Bottles are 10ml.

With npp being higher won't I get libido issues? Dick problems?

Also are those doses u recommended to stay lean? Will I have any size on them?

Thanks

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
he meant mon wed fri

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you can pin it 3 x a week with no problems.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You have a 3 cc syringe It will be 450mg of each.The dose is up to u.If u want bigger doses pin eod.Or get a slin pin and poke extra

curtisvill

Elite
Reaction score
You will want an ai for estrogen as well as caber for progesterone to your cycle.