Any one ever use mass builder pharma?

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used mass builder pharma? If so are they g2g or total shit? Not asking for source just asking if anyone used there gear.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sounds more like a protein shake then gear

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
I think u can buy mass builder at costco and Walmart ??

Bigmike

Reaction score
When a source says they have 200mg/ml tren for 40 bucks it's safe to assume your not getting anything legit.

Prices seem too good to be true because they are. Eroids sources are known to pay for being on the board and paying for fake reviews and paying to have negative reviews taken down.

Caballero

Reaction score
OP save your money man. I've seen bloods on their gear it's under dosed. Don't waste your time.

Reaction score
Bros, I'm brand new. I'm not here to troll, sell, or do anything against policy. MassBuilderPharma has been my source since 2015. US domestic, no minimum order, no shipping charge, and gear is abslolutely g2g. Once again, I'm not a rep or troll. That's just my source. Simple as that.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Bros, I'm brand new. I'm not here to troll, sell, or do anything against policy. MassBuilderPharma has been my source since 2015. US domestic, no minimum order, no shipping charge, and gear is abslolutely g2g. Once again, I'm not a rep or troll. That's just my source. Simple as that.

Uhhhh.....

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Woooot!!! Just let me grab my money!!!!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Hey douche bag,

you are not brand new. You signed up 4 years ago.

now fuk off, shill.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Your Jedi mind tricks will not work on Jin

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Hey douche bag,

you are not brand new. You signed up 4 years ago.

now fuk off, shill.

He’s like a new used car..... and you just ruined the sales pitch!

OP, when you go back to get your 15% discount, make sure you tell your friend to start capitalizing his sentences.

Reaction score
They are not G2g anymore. They got to big and cant handle the new customers and are to sloppy these days. They had DBOL show up on a Jano lab test when it was supposed to be Anavar... This is unacceptable, and females could get hurt as a result of this. Go on *************** and take a look in the lab testing section.

Reaction score
Sold me 6 vials of tren that I ran up to a gram a day with 0 sides but my test flew up on my blood tests which tells me it was bunnnnk

Reaction score
They are not G2g anymore. They got to big and cant handle the new customers and are to sloppy these days. They had DBOL show up on a Jano lab test when it was supposed to be Anavar... This is unacceptable, and females could get hurt as a result of this. Go on *************** and take a look in the lab testing section.

I was the one that had it tested, came back as 22mg of Dbol per cap.

New Threads