Upcoming DNP log

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Stop the cycle NOW and then treat the rash - it will not get better while your still on DNP and the chances are that it will actually get worse to the point where a hospital visit will be required.

Stop Cycle. Now.

Reaction score
Mid day 12 update: due to how bad rash has changed just from this morning, i will be stopping cycle. If rash goes down in less than 3 days I wont bother posting pics due to resuming cycle. If rash is still getying better but not gone at day 7 I will stay off dnp till out of system and update final weight with pics and everything. Then, depending on my schedule i will see if i do the other 12-16 days of this cycle this summer or stay off until a TBD date.

Reaction score
2nd update: currently finishing work shift looking like this. What do you guys like for keeping rash from coming next cycle. Big one seems to be 1 benadryl 3 days before all the way to 1 week after cycle. Any others that work well?image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
Last dnp dose was day 12 at 9 AM. Yesterday (day 12) i took 2 zyrtec at 10 am and 2 benadryl at 10 pm. Today i took 2 zyrtec at 9am and will take a benadryl before bed. Rash has slightly improved but also spread on body more. I will contine 2 Zyrtec and 1 Benadryl every day until rash is gone and then 1 Benadryl every night during dnp cycle when i start up again

Reaction score
Looks like you timed it pretty well with the heat we're having this week.

Reaction score
I work in Celsius, so that's foreign to me. But yeah its bloody hot, at least you've ended your cycle now though. Will slowly start getting better.
I'm still running 400 a day, kind of regretting it with the weather forecast for this week though. I'm just glad I work nights!

Reaction score
Rash looks a little better but still itches terribly. Going to doc for 5 day prednisone script

Reaction score
So here is what's going on. Doc gave me pred, said rash wasnt hives but contact dermatitis rather. Took 6 pred (day 1 dose). Takes till 3rd day to kick in :( so to anyone thinking about using DNP, be prepared for the worst. Since rash sunday i have been up every night til 3am not falling asleep due to itch but i never scratch it. Just try to ignore and toss and turn. To protect yourself try this, as i will be when I start my 2nd run hopefully august 2nd: 1.6 gram Quercetin a day week before cycle, during, and after for a week. a benadryl a night starting 2 days before cycle, during, and week after. If i get another rash on 2nd run then i will dump dnp and never touch again

Reaction score
Rash is not very visible anymore. itchiness is still there but not as bad. prednisone is doing its job. I somehow managed to force my way to the gym last night (this was before prednisone had kicked in) despite my terrible itchiness for an 80 minute lift and 40 min walk on treadmill. horrible idea and had a horrible lift but I wanted to get some water out of me since i had finished my workout last thursday and yesterday was tuesday so over 4 days with no activity and also before i gain water potentially from prednisone. i think the workout was so bad since i was: covered in hives, itchy beyond belief, had maybe 5 uninterrupted hours of sleep over last 60 hours, and dnp was slowly lowering in my body so weight was dropping therefore i did workout at lighter weight. anyway so this morning I decided to hope on scale. I was 198.4 with a 35 inch waist. this means over the cycle i dropped 13.6 lbs (remember i held tons of water post florida probably 5-6 lbs that would have dropped in 2 days anyway) and 1.5 inch off waist on 12 day dnp. i am happy though i do not see any huge differences in mirror. i dont think i will drop any more water but who knows. i have only been off it for 3 days. pics will be posted after this post. i plan to post one more set in 5-7 days when all dnp is officially gone and also so that i can shave body like before pics because i have not shaved due to the hives being everywhere i shave

Reaction score
dnp 3 days post cycle pic 1.jpgdnp 3 days post cycle pic 2.jpgdnp 3 days post cycle pic 3.jpgdnp 3 days post cycle pic 4.jpg

ok so these are just straight up. last pic flexing is just to show i dont have zero muscle. i am not tooting my own horn haha but my other pics make me look like I have never touched a weight. also i actually look kind of flat in this pic and did not flex my left arm well as it looks better than this pic. but no more excuses i will put a few flex pics up when i do final dnp pics in about a week :)

Reaction score
dammit tried to upload comparison collage i put together and ugbodybuilding tells me cant becuase pic exceeds kilobyte quota. spent an hour putting it together haha

Reaction score
little update like I promised. It is now 8 days after cycle. I dropped most of my water in the first 3 days because I was 198.4 and since then I was still 198.4 up to yesterday. this morning I was 197.8. Waist is 34.75 inches. Now that rash is gone and I shaved I took a few more pics. If you compare to the first pics I uploaded on page 1 or 2 I believe you can see a pretty noticeable difference in how far my stomach sticks out especially from the side photos. Very happy with results. I want to get rid of the dnp I have so instead of saving it for a cycle down the road, I am just going to do a 16 day one August 1. Not going to do day by day updates but at the end of it I will post results here. then, I'm done with dnp for life. Was a fun experience thoughdnp 7 days post cycle pic 1.jpg

Reaction score
other pics wont upload for whatever reason so there on meso-rx page 7