Football

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
DA BEARS
Record: better than everyone thinks.

Reaction score
Tampa Bay!! Playing in the NFC South and being its Winston's sophomore campaign I am hoping for a 9-7 season

Ryand

Reaction score
NFL is right around the corner dudes. Making my annual trip to training camp this Sunday. Who's your team and what's your prediction on their record?

So Fing excited for football it is making me sick. I used to constantly make fun of fantasy football -- called it dungeons and dragons for wanna be jocks, and now I absolutely love fantasy football haha.

Kansas City Chiefs here. Hoping for another playoff run this year, and at least 11 wins going into the playoffs.

We need Justin Houston back asap though.

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
Taking my mother in law to watch preseason Bears vs Broncos action the next two day in Chicago.
I think we will have a blast provided I don't loose my cool in that city.
Sorry any native Windy City folks. I'm sure you are not this way, but my experiences in that town have been less than great.
Anyway I plan to tease my mother in law until she snaps and threatens to kill me.
And boys let me tell you......this old lady is a strong, stout, little thing. If they made female linebackers she would be the mold.
Anyway........I'm excited for it!

Reaction score
well, I love football, and I love the Packers. But these girls almost made me change to a Pats fan...haha. It was fun giving them shit about the season and the teams. We had just finished a patrol to a larger base, changed into camis (from frog gear...notice our boots haha) and hit the chow hall. My team was literally the only Marines there, they invited us back into their special dining area/room and we had quite the photo-op. I'm a fan of blonds, but the brunette on the far left I would have hit for a couple days if I could---tiny, perky, happy, sexy.

Just gained some more serious respect for you tuna. For the pacs and the girls!

Reaction score
Did you bang any of the cheerleaders? Or how many did you bang?

No, I have a rule...I don't cheat on my wife. If my wife were there, it would have been game on. I may or may not know a couple Marines who got their dicks wet that day though.

Ryand

Reaction score
No, I have a rule...I don't cheat on my wife. If my wife were there, it would have been game on. I may or may not know a couple Marines who got their dicks wet that day though.

Lol right on, great rule to have. Had to give you some shit

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm a Bears fan. I know they will, at best, like 8-8 team.

But Minnesota lost last year by a kick that was like a foot wide n they filled lots of holes, no longer have a rookie qb, etc.

I just want to see Green Bay lose.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The G-Men

Defense is stacked. Might take 5-6 games before we are running on all cylinders, but the pure talent is going to carry us until then.

Offense - Eli, Beckham, Cruz, Harris, and Sterling are going to light up every defense in the league.

The only thing that will slow us down is the shallow offensive line if someone goes down. Other than that, I plan on chalking up another SB win over the pats.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So many bandwagon Packers fans out there.

Caballero

Reaction score
BUMP!!! Where the die hards out there who's your squad? Counting down the days til week 1....GO COWBOYS!!!!!! ��

Caballero

Reaction score
2nd year in a row sitting out of the National Anthem 2nd year in a row I sit out of the NFL!
I see both sides of the coin but I'm on the fence. SINCE I love Football and politics can suck my left nut! :)

Last edited:

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm with SF on this one. I enjoy watching football, despite the fact that being a Vikings fan is like getting kicked in the nuts every year. However, I cannot stand the politics of the NFL . On top of that, most people can keep their nose clean for what, around 50K per year (ave household income). Somewhere in that neighborhood. These guys can't stay out of trouble for the money they make?

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
VIKINGS!!! Purple Army is gonna drop the hammer and surprise everyone.

Waaay to many injuries last year.

New Threads