Hello NOob here sorry for a long intro.

Reaction score
How you guys doing? Male young 30s

Like my name says I dont make test natty since like teens... embarassing many years of pain and losing gfs due to non freq of sexual performance and no longer having confidence. One day I met a guy very jacked and open to talking about steroids. He did things his way legit and non legit at different times but we became friends and he basically diagnosed me and got me hooked up with a doctor that actually doses me. I have never had to get stuff another way. I am not looking for crazy gear - I am wondering if I should even be here. Honestly the problem is two fold, one the legit prescribed supply dries up for about a week or two in between scripts bc the docs office is, i dont know, not exactly on their game bc after all its not their prob. during this time i feel like shit my levels dip back down im natty at like 198 total t. The other half of the problem is CVS refuses to carry HCG anymore. Im almost desperate just for normalcy.

This sounds more like a post. I dont make test natty after getting my ass kicked a long time ago. Head beaten in pretty bad. Things were just never the same. You wouldnt know looking at me today.

That being said

I had at one time heard a friend of mine, get HCG through a website, He said it seemed legit as he compared it to pharma grade only feeling only. He does not have labs to back this up. But I believe he had seen a doctor for labs, and it could be compared if he knew what to look for in the lab tests.

Do you guys think this is a waste of my time to even entertain online etc or pursuing some gym handoff since I am not looking to get gains. Im already forced by circumstance to be a life user. I read posts of on this site already about feds and jail etc etc. Im not some hard ass. I respect your opinions. Your advice is being sought bc I feel locked in by supply and demand beyond my control.

When I am feeling my best I am getting to like 800 in my bloods.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
My advice is find a different doctor. If you really have an issue within the brainstem, I doubt you will have too much of a problem finding an endo that will take care of you properly. I dont understand why people get locked into one doctor and feel like they dont have a choice in getting a new doc... its simple, just find a new doc that will take care of you properly. Welcome btw...

Reaction score
Thanks! The problem is they are non existent. First endo that wanted to anything other than Gel was terrified to get me even to 700 like I was going to be Rich Pianna. It took years and years. I think people get locked in bc of inability to find treatment.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks! The problem is they are non existent. First endo that wanted to anything other than Gel was terrified to get me even to 700 like I was going to be Rich Pianna. It took years and years. I think people get locked in bc of inability to find treatment.

They aren't non existent. Keep trying. Hcg is nice on trt and all but not needed.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score

Lots of grey-hairs here and lots of us are on TRT. Finding a good doc is not that hard. We all did what we had to do to find docs that are progressive and take care of us. You can too.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Um bring the issue up to your doctor. You're paying him for his services. How does it just "run out" for a couple weeks? That's dumb. Grow some balls and say something to your doctor. Its not healthy to be on a testosterone roller coaster

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
All of the above. I had the same issue with my TRT people. A Google search solved that in less than a minute.

Reaction score
Thank guys a little personal info I live in NY its crazy tight around here. Its not that doc runs out its that they fail to send the script in a timely manor and I run out for a week or two. After all highly controlled substances and all. The HCG seems to make a difference to me personally in how I feel and sex drive. When on just test I dont have the desire the same way. I have been to literally 4 endo's. To be clear they give zero ****s I am already on test and have plenty of blood work. They all want you go crash to go baseline to prove how low you are its horrible. Like I said my doc is good with the doses and multiple meds its just feeling like shit for a week or two everynow and then. I guess maybe I should feel lucky. Also I do want to act too pissed of when my doctor is the only game in town dosing me right. "Growing some balls" and pissing him off being too aggressive would be bad - I'd love to play you in chess sometime.

Last edited:

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG.

Reaction score
Got a new doc all good on the T front. My balls are the size of de-shelled Peanuts. CVS stopped carrying hcg I coukd get with a coupon. Thank you to all who responded in support. Mentally I feel great .4 ml 2x per week.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum;
Eagles and Bats both have the ability to fly.....

New Threads