HCG Diet

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I dont clame shit. I tell you what i read. And iam telling you that my fatloss has never been so smooth. Iam not a ****ing HCG professor.

I just thought i'd share this information as i know that many have a problem wih loosing muscles on a diet. Somebody should give it a shot. If you use HCG anyway at the end of your cycle, why not try it out. You cant lose much.

In your first post you were acting like you were an expert.

Now you say you dont claim shit ?

You are clueless on what hcg is used for in a cycle..

"If you use hcg anyway at the end of your cycle" <----ignorant

Last edited:

zuzulo

Reaction score
Iam clueless? What the **** are you talking. HCG is used to get your balls going. Your ****ing clueless. Yes you use HCG at the end of your ****ing cycle. You want a good protocol? here we go newbie, 8 weeks before your cycle ends, you start 6 weeks of HCG. 500iu EOD of pharma grade HCG is plenty. Calling my knowledge on HCG clueless. You dont know who the **** iam and how many times iv used HCG sucessfully.

In regard of HCG and how it exactly acts when dieting, thats where i dont claim to know everything. Read my posts and dont just come here to flame my shit when you havent even read 50% of the posts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What the fukk is the "HCG" that women are taking to lose weight?? I remember one of my exes roommates had a bottle in the cupboard and I laughed when I saw it. She was a fat chick and the HCG was surrounded by lil debbies and chips lol. Of course it sounds like BS to me since it was an oral HCG...I've never heard of using it for what the OP is using it for. Prob way too much shit in his cycle to even tell what the hell is working for what reason. 1200mgs of tren a week should dice anyone up...

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I've never read anything about hcg diets but he's not claiming it makes u lose weight, he said the diet does but the hcg helps keep muscle. Are there studies proving that wrong?

Like Tool said, he says the HCG makes the body prefer stored adipose for energy production. That's a load of bullcrap.

Hcg raises test test levels but it's not going to raise them enough to the point there's any kind of noticeable difference with muscle retention.

zuzulo

Reaction score
What the fukk is the "HCG" that women are taking to lose weight?? I remember one of my exes roommates had a bottle in the cupboard and I laughed when I saw it. She was a fat chick and the HCG was surrounded by lil debbies and chips lol. Of course it sounds like BS to me since it was an oral HCG...I've never heard of using it for what the OP is using it for. Prob way too much shit in his cycle to even tell what the hell is working for what reason. 1200mgs of tren a week should dice anyone up...

Oral HCG is Bullshit. There is a study that shows oral HCG is not absorbed into the bloodstream.

Zeigler vs Zuzulo. Which Z will win?

Iam the Zorro in this bitch.

If you rate by physique this is an easy win. Anyway, like i said iam not here to argue.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I've never read anything about hcg diets but he's not claiming it makes u lose weight, he said the diet does but the hcg helps keep muscle. Are there studies proving that wrong?

Seeker also pointed out the guy is taking over 2grams of gear. I wonder if that is helping him preserve muscle mass rather than the HCG

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Iam clueless? What the **** are you talking. HCG is used to get your balls going. Your ****ing clueless. Yes you use HCG at the end of your ****ing cycle. You want a good protocol? here we go newbie, 8 weeks before your cycle ends, you start 6 weeks of HCG. 500iu EOD of pharma grade HCG is plenty. Calling my knowledge on HCG clueless. You dont know who the **** iam and how many times iv used HCG sucessfully.

In regard of HCG and how it exactly acts when dieting, thats where i dont claim to know everything. Read my posts and dont just come here to flame my shit when you havent even read 50% of the posts.

Hook line & sinker :32 (18):

First off I read all of your back peddling and going back to google and regurgitating.

How do you consider 8 weeks before your cycle ends to be considered the end of your cycle ?

That would be more logical if you were using the hcg during the cycle to prevent atrophy.

But it isn't what you meant or what you said, what you are doing is back peddling again.

I do know who you are you are a guy that claims to know it all than claims in the same thread to not claim shit and then comes back and says knows exactly what hes talking about.

That's who you are.

zuzulo

Reaction score
Its about what I would take in a month....

Yea cmon. Lets go with 800mg EQ and 800mg Masteron, here you allready have 1.6g and its very mild. People should be honest about their Gear, no point telling fake dosages on the web.

@zeigler tl;dr

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Yea cmon. Lets go with 800mg EQ and 800mg Masteron, here you allready have 1.6g and its very mild. People should be honest about their Gear, no point telling fake dosages on the web.

@zeigler tl;dr

Hope youre not using all that gear right now and thinking you can claim it's the hcg is helping you retain muscle while losing fat ?

is that what youre sayin ?

zuzulo

Reaction score
Hope youre not using all that gear right now and thinking you can claim it's the hcg is helping you retain muscle while losing fat ?

is that what youre sayin ?

You dont look like someone who has ever cut bro, so i doubt your the right person to talk about it. No hard feelings.

But if your looking for help to cut fat and want to know something iam here to help.

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Like Tool said, he says the HCG makes the body prefer stored adipose for energy production. That's a load of bullcrap.

Hcg raises test test levels but it's not going to raise them enough to the point there's any kind of noticeable difference with muscle retention.

I wasn't saying anyone was right or wrong. Just pointing out what he was trying to say. There's studies to prove everything right AND wrong but hey if its working then good for him

zuzulo

Reaction score
Whats the matter can't find anything on google to bale you out of this one ?

I think i answered enough questions. I didnt come here to only answer posts, i also came for information.

You're a ****ing pussy if you think you need that much gear.

Na man, actually life is way easier with low dosed gear. You need a strong mind to handle that much tren and overall gear. Since iam behind in time, i wont risk anything lower, but iam looking forward to when its done and i can finally cruise at 250mg.

Last edited:

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
I wasn't saying anyone was right or wrong. Just pointing out what he was trying to say. There's studies to prove everything right AND wrong but hey if its working then good for him

This has been discussed endlessly before man.
There are not studies that prove everything right AND wrong. Studies need to be interpreted in the appropriate context, which you'll find varies wildly between individual study designs, something most readers fail to do and as a result they go with the "you can find a study to support everything" line of thought rather than developing their research skills.

Yes, fine, HCG may preserve muscle better than placebo. So ****ing what? Are you REALLY going to suppress your natural T production just to diet with HCG? ****ing really? I have a MUCH better idea. How about using actual testosterone. That's an even better way to preserve mass.

And I haven't even started on the fact that the OP is running over a gram of test & tren per week but is crediting HCG for the nutrient partitioning effects. I didn't need to know anything more than this to understand that the guy doesn't know what he is talking about and is therefore worth ignoring (for me anyway).

There are topics that are worth debating back & forth on. This sure as shit isn't one of them :)

Last edited:

zuzulo

Reaction score
There are not studies that prove everything right AND wrong. Studies need to be interpreted in the appropriate context, which you'll find varies wildly between individual study designs, something most readers fail to do and as a result they go with the "you can find a study to support everything" line of thought rather than developing their research skills.

Yes, fine, HCG may preserve muscle better than placebo. So ****ing what? Are you REALLY going to suppress your natural T production just to diet with HCG? ****ing really? I have a MUCH better idea. How about using actual testosterone. That's an even better way to preserve mass.

And I haven't even started on the fact that the OP is running over a gram of test & tren per week but is crediting HCG for the nutrient partitioning effects. I didn't need to know anything more than this to understand that the guy doesn't know what he is talking about and is therefore worth ignoring (for me anyway).

There are topics that are worth debating back & forth on. This sure as shit isn't one of them :)

Ah iam sick of this "i dont know what iam doing" I know very ****ing well what iam doing. Iam restarting my ****ing balls to be able to cum all over the place and by incident i realised i dont have ****ing cravings and i lose more fat then ever. ****ing hell **** **** hell ****ing. Iam done with this thread.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score

Again I wasn't saying anyone was right or wrong. And I didn't even see he was running that much shit. I thought he was just using hcg. Lol

Wish I could run a gram of Tren. Fukk

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Again I wasn't saying anyone was right or wrong. And I didn't even see he was running that much shit. I thought he was just using hcg. Lol

Wish I could run a gram of Tren. Fukk

In case your still interested, here is a good example of what I'm talking about re the OP doesn't know what he's talking about, inability to interpret research, etc, etc: https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/23745-Myostatin

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We try and want to give people benefit of the doubt of some of the claims they bring to this forum. But when you combine the High Tren thread, read the claims there, which are ( for me anyway) very difficult to believe as is, then just read the opening post line of this thread, I'm sorry but this guy has lost all credibility and has no clue what he's talking about. It's just all over the place.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
This post was locked for some reason so after I cleaned it up I'm bumping it as google loves it.

chandy

Reaction score
No mate. Ofc i would lose weight aswell, but i would lose muscle too. With HCG the first time i dont lose any muscles. I'v been training for 11 years and 9 of them naturally. I'v cut many times. On and off steroids. So i know my body. Also the cravings are gone. Actually what happend is, i discovered it by accident. As i was wondering why i lost my cravings. I thought its because my liver is f*ked or something, but everything was fine. So it has to be the HCG. The HCG tells the body to get the fuel from your fat storage. So of course you have no cravings, as you consume like 1500-2500 calories from your fat.

There is a study, i'll post it when i find it. They had 2 groups. They both lost about the same weight @~10-11 pounds BUT the big difference was, the HCG groupe only lost 2 pounds of muscle and the groupe without HCG lost 5 pounds of muscle.

so everyone made it through this whole thread without actually talking about the fact he also has had to cut SEVERAL times in 2 years? unless you are competing and cutting for those times and purposes you don't even have a good enough grasp on diet. yet on the post right here you are talking about " i know this that and everything else" i can promise you pretty much everyone that knows what they are talking about don't go through several cuts a year or couple of years

the whole "BULKING" idea is more so meant to be in a caloric surplus but not so far to the point where u just look/feel/get fat and sloppy and hate yourself until u have to actually do a "CUT" it is about "MAINGAIN" which is more staying relatively close to ur BF% maybe going up to 3-5%max more BF so when you've put on that muscle it isn't like you are having to drop a massive amount of weight over a few months.

everyone here can get bigger without getting fat and having to cut. there is no point in doing that yo yo cycling bullshit. stay in shape. u want to be more beach ready during the summer like most people do. then stop the "maingain" for the 2months go back to maintaining for your body weight. once the period is over you maingain again... simple easy and you stay in shape throughout the whole year pretty much