Just Registered

Reaction score
What's going on guys, new to the forums. A little about myself, been lifting for 8 years, going to take my first cycle this year. Also I'm huge advocate of SARMS, really recommend it to anyone that wants to get some good quality gains. I recently myself found great new source, that's budget friendly, and I'm down to help anyone that has questions regarding them. Thanks! :32 (1):

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
What's going on guys, new to the forums. A little about myself, been lifting for 8 years, going to take my first cycle this year. Also I'm huge advocate of SARMS, really recommend it to anyone that wants to get some good quality gains. I recently myself found great new source, that's budget friendly, and I'm down to help anyone that has questions regarding them. Thanks! :32 (1):

Welcome

Which sarms gave u great gains?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SARMS are shit. You idiots pushing this garbage are ****ing clueless. You look like idiots making up a bunch of broscience about so called drugs that have such minimal research behind them it's frightening

They are the new prohormones. And they are just as bad if not worse.

You attempt to shill your garbage here again and your account will be terminated. You attempt to argue with me about this and your account will be terminated.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think someone ran out of Bacon this morning. ^^^^^^^

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can see pob's frustration. All of a sudden there is a group of new guys pushing SARMS. Coincidence? Nah.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate these sarm sperm queers