Arimidex Capsul

Reaction score
Received my order of Arimidex, failed to notice on my part that they're 1mg capsuls.

Would it be best to order pill forum of 1mg to do .5 EOD

or should I just do 1mg every ...?

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Both of those are high doses. How much gear and what kind are your running? What is your bodyfat %? How much adex have you needed on previous cycles?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Like Megatron stated, .5 EOD is alot of arimidex. Depending what you are taking, .5 E3D might be more suitable. As far as to your capsule dilemma, this is why i don't use capsules. Maybe you can get pills or liquid form instead?

Reaction score
Both of those are high doses. How much gear and what kind are your running? What is your bodyfat %? How much adex have you needed on previous cycles?

Hello Megatron - This Is My First Cycle = 14 Weeks
I have 3, 10ml x 300mg Test E Vials.
Monday = 300mg 1cc
Thursday = 150mg .5cc
Weekly = 450mg

i was contemplating doing 600 total to even the dosage.

5'11
178lbs
22% Bf

anyway, Gyno scares me, would love to prevent it, don't have the money for surgery nor does health insurance cover.

AI = Arimidex 1mg Capsuls.
I have Clomid & Nolvadex on hand for PCT

if I may ask, would it just be better to inject, if symptoms of Gyno occur, 1mg every 3 days?

sorry for the questions just curious

cheers

Reaction score
Like Megatron stated, .5 EOD is alot of arimidex. Depending what you are taking, .5 E3D might be more suitable. As far as to your capsule dilemma, this is why i don't use capsules. Maybe you can get pills or liquid form instead?

Ah yes, I PM you, my apoliges. Yes I can get the Pill forum no problem, will take a couple days to order. I was just curious if I should inject and if symptoms occur 1mg every 3 days

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You would have did yourself a huge favor getting that bf% way down before picking up a needle..low bf% is less sides less ai needed and just much better results

Reaction score
You would have did yourself a huge favor getting that bf% way down before picking up a needle..low bf% is less sides less ai needed and just much better results

Bundy hit it. If your that scared of gyno you probably should have dieted down a bit before starting this.

On a side note, so many new guys come on here scared to death of gyno....Why ever pin if your that scared?

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
I don't think you are ready for a cycle. You are 22% BF and only 178 lbs. It sounds like you don't train or don't train properly. Nor is your diet on par. So you will get very little positive benefit from this cycle; yet take a lot of risk with sides like gyno and possible HPTA shutdown. Doesn't seem worth it until you learn how to train and eat properly.

Also, why would you inject 300mg one day and 150mg the other day? That's retarded. Inject 225mg twice a week.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I wouldn't go so far as to call it bro science either. I know somewhere, someone here posted some info disputing these claims. Look, it all comes down to how much aromatase is present in someone's body. The amount of estrogen produced during aromatization will differ for each of us.but having said that.. it has been found that the anount of aromatase is increased with higher amounts of body fat tissue, which is probably the result of poor eating habits and lack of exercise. So basically the higher amount of aromatase circulating in the body, the more testosterone will be converted into estrogen during an increase in a testosterone spike. But again, everyone is different. But I wouldn't go so far as calling it bro science either.

Last edited:

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Taller people have less gravitational pull on their brain also. Just because something is technically true doesn't mean it makes a meaningful difference.

I looked into it after Doc had said the same thing.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score

Really? A neg rep for telling the truth?
Post a study then you useless ****.

Edit: For those of you that are unaware, bundy has drugged away enough of his brains that when bigdog joked about me being a cop because I like doughnuts, he believed it. And being the white trash cop hater that he is, now has a personal vendetta and uses every chance to either neg rep me or talk shit to other members in pm.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For the record;
body fat -> aromatization is largely broscience. No direct correlation has ever been found, merely suggested.
Says the fat fuk who is a disgusting walking side effect hahahaha..I knew a chunk of fat shit like you would come to defend fat u pig.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Says the fat fuk who is a disgusting walking side effect hahahaha..I knew a chunk of fat shit like you would come to defend fat u pig.
Ah there's the real bundy. No study? Figured.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
As much of rippedzilla balls u suck on I thought u would have all the studies by now
I like doc's nuts better.

You made the original claim, proof is on you. That's how this works.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like doc's nuts better.

You made the original claim, proof is on you. That's how this works.
You wanna post a pic and I will post a pic.then we can discuss why u get your side effects and I don't get any ?

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
METHODS:
Forty-nine overweight and obese adults (Mean ± SD; Age = 35.0 ± 8.9 yrs; Body mass index = 33.6 ± 5.2 kg·m-2; Percent body fat [%fat] = 36.7 ± 7.9%) were characterized. Body composition (fat mass [FM], lean mass [LM], %fat) was calculated using a 4-compartment model; visceral adipose tissue (VAT) was quantified using B-mode ultrasound. Resting metabolic rate (RMR) and respiratory exchange ratio (RER) were evaluated using indirect calorimetry. Fasted blood and saliva samples were analyzed for total cholesterol (TC), high-density lipoproteins (HDL), low-density lipoproteins (LDL), triglycerides (TRG), glucose (GLUC), insulin, leptin, estradiol, and cortisol.
RESULTS:
The prevalence of individuals with two or more cardiometabolic risk factors increased from 13%, using traditional risk factors (GLUC, TRG, HDL), to 80% when non-traditional metabolic factors (VAT, LM, RMR, RER, TC, LDL, HOMA-IR) were considered. Between overweight/obese, there were no significant differences in %fat (p = 0.15= 0.959), RER (p = 0.493), lipids/GLUC (p > 0.05), insulin (p = 0.143), leptin (p = 0.053), or cortisol (p = 0.063); obese had higher FM, LM, RMR, and estradiol (p < 0.01). Males had greater LM, RMR, and TRG (p < 0.01); females had greater %fat, and leptin (p < 0.001). There were no significant sex differences in RER, estradiol, insulin, or cortisol (p > 0.05).

To evaluate the effects of obesity on the hypothalamo-pituitary-testicular axis, we compared total and free (FT) testosterone (T), androstenedione, dehydroepiandrosterone and its sulfate, and 5 alpha-androstane-3 alpha, 17 beta-diol glucuronide, and estradiol levels in a group of 35 obese [body mass index (BMI), > 30] men (aged 17-61 yr) to levels in a nonobese control group. We observed a highly significant negative correlation (P < 0.001) between plasma (F)T levels and BMI and a significant positive correlation (P < 0.01) between E2 levels and BMI

This is enough for me to think there could be something to it.. How come you guys came to the conclusion that this data isnt relevant? Is it that the higher estradiol isn't enough to matter, or is it that it doesn't really say that any exogenous T will be converted at a higher rate?

Disclaimer: im not taking sides or being a smartass, I'm really curious about this and honestly dont know

Last edited: