How to become a client of Helios Nutrition

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Becoming a client of Helios Nutrition is easy! The first step is to email HeliosNutrition@gmail.com and let me know you are interested. I will usually respond within a matter of hours depending on time of day. You and I will then briefly discuss your goals and figure out a plan that will work for you. We will then make payment arrangements.

After I receive payment I will send you an introductory email with a questionnaire that I would like you to fill out. Please be as accurate as possible with the questions and email your responses back to me. I will not count the time it takes for you to fill out the questionnaire against you, but keep in mind I only accept a limited number of clients at a time, so if it takes more than a few days I may contact you and remind you. Once I receive your responses, your “block of time” begins. I will outline an initial diet and training program (if you need one). Once I finish your diet (usually 24 hours depending on work load) you and I will have a phone conference where I may ask some follow up questions and further tweak your diet before sending it off to you.

Once you receive your diet, it will be good for approximately 1 week before you and I will talk again and discuss how it’s going. I will make adjustments on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis depending on how well the initial diet is working for you. You can ALWAYS email me, you can ALWAYS call me (I may not answer, but leave a message!). You and I will be in this together. I will NOT just hand you a diet and send you on your way.

While Helios Nutrition may be a business, the very core revolves around the partnerships and relationships I make. I do not want to just give you a diet, I want to see you succeed and I want to building lasting relationships with all of my clients.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good stuff...i plan to get with your this summer.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
looking forward to it brother, I will be cutting great discounts for SI members!