Pharmacom bees knees?

Reaction score
At the risk of being flamed to shit...I just ran pc test c & dbol. 14 week test and dbol the first 4 to kickstart. Labmax tested the gear before hand and the gear was positive for test.. doesn't mean it was properly dosed but gave me some peace of mind to at least know it was in there. I ran it. I'm up 15 pounds and body comp has remained relatively stable, only a slight increase in fat if any. I know a bunch of guys will chime in with "I can do that with food alone" and that's cool, but in my personal 8 years of training I know I can't. Not without significant fat increase no matter the style of diet, cardio integration or training method. I haven't made these kind of gains in this amount of time ever.. not even in the beginner gain phase. All of my major lifts have increased significantly. No I don't have bloods to prove it, so shit on me all ya like but hey, something worked and the gear was the only variable. If I gained 15lbs of quality mass off of the placebo effect, fucck it.. I hope it works next time too. Beginning pct Thursday, and will continue to eat like a mutant in hopes of retaining my gains, we'll see.

Caballero

Reaction score
At the risk of being flamed to shit...I just ran pc test c & dbol. 14 week test and dbol the first 4 to kickstart. Labmax tested the gear before hand and the gear was positive for test.. doesn't mean it was properly dosed but gave me some peace of mind to at least know it was in there. I ran it. I'm up 15 pounds and body comp has remained relatively stable, only a slight increase in fat if any. I know a bunch of guys will chime in with "I can do that with food alone" and that's

Labmax is sh*t, thanks for the shill story, now get fu*ked! :)

Reaction score
Labmax is sh*t, thanks for the shill story, now get fu*ked ! :)

Literally have nothing to gain from this lol, I couldn't give two shits if you believe me or not. Just giving my experience. I couldn't tell ya if pc gear is good in general or not but it worked for me. ****kin wish I was getting paid to promote some shit, but yeah will do mr. keyboard tough-guy

Caballero

Reaction score
Just giving my experience.]
Oh I'm sorry you were just "sharing" your shill experience....ok thxs.Who are you again? Did you post in the new members section? Nahhh straight to "sharing" your shill experience to complete strangers was more important. Smh Like I said get fu*ked and thanks for stopping in. :32 (17):

Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry you were just "sharing" your shill experience....ok thxs.Who are you again? Did you post in the new members section? Nahhh straight to "sharing" your shill experience to complete strangers was more important. Smh Like I said get fu*ked and thanks for stopping in. :32 (17):

That's true, my bad. I guess I should have introduced myself before sharing with the class lol. Dude relax, I'm not on here everyday, I use it for info every now and then. Thought I'd chime in for once instead of just lurking.. damn my mistake. Like I said, I have no stake in this, you can rest assured that you are the cool kid on the forum. You're right anyway, I don't have time to have childish arguments with "complete strangers." Thought we were all here to give some info and find some info but I get it, I was wrong. I'll keep my thoughts to myself lol. Kind of honored that you think I'm a shill tho.. I'd be gaining a lot more than 15lbs if someone was giving me free gear to spew their bullshit lmao