Best dbol dosage

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
What are the sides to watch for with dbol?

Listen, the guys are being harsh for GOOD reason. I'm not telling what to do, just sincere and friendly advice. Don't take ANY of the sus/deca/dbol, i'm not telling you to get rid of it. Just take a month, a single month and invest your time into learning EVERY ****ING THING you can about AAS. There are threads by the millions on this very forum that will teach you nearly everything you need to know.
START HERE!
https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/3728-First-Cycle-All-You-Need-to-Know
https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/11475-Am-I-ready-to-cycle
https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/2550-The-Art-of-Coming-Off-Steroids
https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/forums/44-Anabolic-Steroids

You're welcome! :32 (17):

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yer I'm in the same boat fella been out the gym for 2 years due to having a nervous braked own . (Due to work and life problems ) to be honest I would only use dbol as a kicker while I'm waiting for my injectable test to build up in my system . You can run t bol on its own and for a little longer period and it won't be just water weight you put on just make sure when taking any oral at all that you take milk thistle and I like to use liv 52 as well because let's be honest your liver is kinda important lol if you want to chat mate pm me it's no drama and I will be straight with ya and if I don't know I will tell you straight because these chems can be very dangerous if not used correctly and I would not want any information I give out to hurt anyone .

NOBODY PM THIS GUY FOR ADVICE HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT

You are sketchy as **** man. First off no you shouldn't take tbol or any other oral by itself. And milk thistle and liv52 is useless.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score

You are sketchy as **** man. First off no you shouldn't take tbol or any other oral by itself. And milk thistle and liv52 is useless.

He looks amazing makes it hard to ignore those kinda results

Reaction score
Been juicing for 20 years. NOTHING wrong with a dbol cycle for your first. Mine was too. Good way to test things out without using a needle. Not sure where the folklore began with this whole "you have to do this and that" crap. No, you dont. There is only one exception to this rule: Tren. That's it. And not because tren is so powerful, but because of its mental side effects. Thats my 2 cents.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been juicing for 20 years. NOTHING wrong with a dbol cycle for your first. Mine was too. Good way to test things out without using a needle. Not sure where the folklore began with this whole "you have to do this and that" crap. No, you dont. There is only one exception to this rule: Tren. That's it. And not because tren is so powerful, but because of its mental side effects. Thats my 2 cents.

Its not folklore. Its science. Dbol only cycles may have been acceptable 20 years ago, hell people were using only deca and dbol 20 yrs ago and wondered why their dick didn't work anymore. There's a reason.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
post a pic mr 20 years

mrmichael

Reaction score

Lol man I came from the ology a long time ago when I started out gear. Half the board of them assholes preached liv52, I bought that over price shit for 50 bucks at vitamin shoppe and blasted it with orals many times taking their advice and then a half a year back I see a study posted liv52 is bunk and I go trade my old jar of it back to the store for some good side supps lol.

Guess NAC is the best stuff, ill stick with 2-3 caps 600mg ea for orals..