NEW MEMBER and want to start FIRST CYCLE

Reaction score
I know NOONE recommends a cycle this young, but if I was to, what would you recommend running? I'm 18 and I have been working out for 3 years now. I am 6'1 183 ~17% bodyfat. I want to just look like I am 180 10% BF. I read alot about AAS, but I do not know what to run. You guys seem like you know alot about this topic and I am asking for your help!

CURRENT S/B/D: 335/205/355 (ON A TORN MENISCUS)
GOAL S/B/D: 365/255-275/405+++

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You're right. No one recommends a cycle at 18. Nor at your current stats. 180@10% is not hard to attain naturally, especially at your age.

Welcome.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What would you recommend to reach my goals? I am already tracking my macros and eating at a caloric deficit of about 300 calories so I am losing weight very slowly and gaining strength.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Changing your body composition and gaining muscle takes time. With or without AAS. So, don't think of this as a short term goal. Most of us live a healthy resistance training lifestyle; most everyday of the year.

You'll need to gain muscle if you really want to end up at 180 and 10%. If you just want to be ripped and skinny, just keep dieting down and add in cardio.

If if you want more mass I'd suggest bulking for the next 6 months at a 500 calorie surplus. Try to get up to 200 @ your current BF and then cut down to 180-183 at 10%. Give yourself a full year to attain this goal. It could happen a lot quicker depending on your development and continued growth as a teenager, your motivation in the gym and with your diet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Changing your body composition and gaining muscle takes time. With or without AAS. So, don't think of this as a short term goal. Most of us live a healthy resistance training lifestyle; most everyday of the year.

You'll need to gain muscle if you really want to end up at 180 and 10%. If you just want to be ripped and skinny, just keep dieting down and add in cardio.

If if you want more mass I'd suggest bulking for the next 6 months at a 500 calorie surplus. Try to get up to 200 @ your current BF and then cut down to 180-183 at 10%. Give yourself a full year to attain this goal. It could happen a lot quicker depending on your development and continued growth as a teenager, your motivation in the gym and with your diet.

Listen to Jin on this one. Hes got you on the right path.

Stick around here. Read, learn and read some more. Prepare yourself for that first cycle a little better. Get a few more years under your belt.

Side note- steriods are for building muscle not getting losing fat. If you want down to 10% body fat. Get your diet right. Do some cardio. It doesnt take drugs.

Reaction score
Ok thanks bro! Ima just stick around and listen to everyones advice on here until im about 200ish 20% bodyfat then I would be somewhat bulky and buff.

Reactions: Jin

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, bulky and buff is where it's at! Welcome to the UG.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome, and you are wise to listen to the advice given.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I know NOONE recommends a cycle this young, but if I was to, what would you recommend running? I'm 18 and I have been working out for 3 years now. I am 6'1 183 ~17% bodyfat. I want to just look like I am 180 10% BF. I read alot about AAS, but I do not know what to run. You guys seem like you know alot about this topic and I am asking for your help!

CURRENT S/B/D: 335/205/355 (ON A TORN MENISCUS)
GOAL S/B/D: 365/255-275/405+++

6’1” 183lbs 17%???
Do you have any muscle at all?

Reaction score
Dude aside from the bbq over there wit all dat roasting, Personally i would take the advice. Now withat out of the way
I suggest some
Sarms if ots just weight you want to lose try cardarine or sr9009 or stack em both
For size you have your ldg's
And then your s like s4 or 23 for cutting practice
I also recomend taking the same cycle support cycle assist, n2guard, etc on these supps and also including some ver high dose tribulus and hcg and id double the doses of those.
Plan out your daily routine and mix them into a protine shake with extra milk thistle extract and psyllium husk. My 2 cents