Calorie deficit ?

Reaction score
Whats up everybody ? I have a few questions i am hoping some of you might be able to help me with. I am 33 6’2 260 lbs at about 15-18% bodyfat. I have cycled before a couple years ago and made great gsins on teste decca and dbol. but have not since used any aas. I am about to go on a 16 week cycle of week 1-8 test cypionate 500mg a week tren enanthate 250mg a week. Than week 8-16 test cyp 750mg a week and tren enanthate 375mg aweek.
My questions are how many extra calories should be enough to buld muscle but not gain any more fat.
Is there anything else that could help me burn fat or lean out while still gaining muscle example anavar or winstrol or tbol etc.
last what kind of supplement besides omega3 bcaa protein powder and creatine.
i have low testosterone naturally so i plan on cruising on a low dose of sust or teste after 16 weeks. But have clomid on hand in case needed.
Im in no way an expert and this plan might sound dumb to some of you but this is why i am here asking questions. Any advice and help is greatly appreciated
Thanks

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You can't, that's like trying to stand and sit down at the sametime.

Reaction score
You can't, that's like trying to stand and sit down at the sametime.
So there is no possible way to gain muscle while burning body fat or even slowly lower bodyfat% ? If thats the case what kind of calorie surplus to gain muscle while minimizing body fat gain ? I would rather gain more muscle mass and than cut later if need be.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So there is no possible way to gain muscle while burning body fat or even slowly lower bodyfat% ? If thats the case what kind of calorie surplus to gain muscle while minimizing body fat gain ? I would rather gain more muscle mass and than cut later if need be.

Read the link I posted, I think it will help you

Reaction score
Read the link I posted, I think it will help you

That post is awesome thanks again. Any recommendations on something other than the test cyp and tren e that might aid in helping minimize body fat gain while trying to gain muscle. I was thinking about maybe anavar winstrol or tbol. Also any supplements besides normal bcaas protein powder etc.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That post is awesome thanks again. Any recommendations on something other than the test cyp and tren e that might aid in helping minimize body fat gain while trying to gain muscle. I was thinking about maybe anavar winstrol or tbol. Also any supplements besides normal bcaas protein powder etc.

Dude tren is enough lol...

So the cycle is kinda not great.

First you will never need Clomid since you are on trt. You won't do a post cycle therapy. So sell it or take it.

You need aromasin or arimidex to control e2.

Don't listen to any one saying get caber or prami

Don't up your doses half way thru. I mean why even do that? Just pick a dose and run that thru.

16 weeks is looooong with tren. Ask most guys here and they will tell you by week 12 they don't feel very good in general and their social and family life is ablaze.

By week 16 I would feel like I need a blood transfusion and my wife's pussy would resemble a pork loin put thru one of those vegetable spiralizer things. So would every other pussy in a 12 mile radius

Also my dick would have fallen off from all the std's

My suggestion is revisit your goals and get your shit together. Your diet most likely needs help. Big help. Read and know that recomp guide spongy gave you. I say this because your post is typical of every guy who just hasn't hit their stride on nutrition. It reads like I want it all and I want it now.

Reaction score
Dude tren is enough lol...

So the cycle is kinda not great.

First you will never need Clomid since you are on trt. You won't do a post cycle therapy. So sell it or take it.

You need aromasin or arimidex to control e2.

Don't listen to any one saying get caber or prami

Don't up your doses half way thru. I mean why even do that? Just pick a dose and run that thru.

16 weeks is looooong with tren. Ask most guys here and they will tell you by week 12 they don't feel very good in general and their social and family life is ablaze.

By week 16 I would feel like I need a blood transfusion and my wife's pussy would resemble a pork loin put thru one of those vegetable spiralizer things. So would every other pussy in a 12 mile radius

Also my dick would have fallen off from all the std's

My suggestion is revisit your goals and get your shit together. Your diet most likely needs help. Big help. Read and know that recomp guide spongy gave you. I say this because your post is typical of every guy who just hasn't hit their stride on nutrition. It reads like I want it all and I want it now.

thanks pob you are ****ing hilarious. I about pissed myself. Ok i will most definitely take your advice i will drop down to 12 weeks 500 mg test cyp and 250 tren i will see how im feeling about week 8 with tren to see if i should cut it than. I will def study that recomp guide spongy sent me and try and set up a plan using that as a guide. I appreciate your honesty and your feedback thats why im here asking questions. I know you guys have been around the block and know your shit. Its an honor to be able to get advice from you guys. I know it took alot of blood sweat and tears to get where you are. My diet this week is

7am 4 jumbo egg 1 slice cheese with 1/2 cup raw oatmeal 2tbsp natural peanut butter
9am 2 scoop muscle milk 2 cup milk and scoop super greens
11am 5oz chicken breast 1/2 cup brown rice 1/2 cup green beans
1pm plain greek yogurt tbsp natural honey and 1/2 cup almonds
3pm 5oz chicken breast 1/2 cup brown rice 1/2 cup green beans
530pm post workout shake
630pm 8oz steak 1/2 cup broccoli
9pm 2scoop musclemilk with 2 cups milk

i just started this diet 2weeks ago. Im open to any suggestions and advice. Thanks again for your time and help.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think you'll get a lot out of the recomp guide. Part of the deal is to separate fats from carbs due to the insulin spike and shuttling of nutrients as a result. Insulin don't give a flying **** what's it's shuttling. Fat? Protein? Zero ****s given. You gotta use your natural insulin to your advantage.