Low levels of LH/FSH druing cycle?

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is it normal to have low levels of LH/FSH during a cycle? Some guys would say yes considering your testes are telling you to not send anymore test here for the fact of you already have so much floating during a cycle. Let me get your opinion on this ?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
oh yeah for sure. that's why guys use HCG and HMG during TRT. If you're just doing a cycle they should bounce back during PCT and you should have no problems.

Mine were very suppressed after 10 weeks of trt at 210mg, so a heavy cycle for more than 10 weeks would definitely do the same!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yup 87 everysingle persons lh and fsh is .1 while on cycle...it doesnt matter if you use hcg or hmg...those signals are still gonna be measured as .1

Reaction score
The only real way to keep LH and FSH still pulsing would be to run a short acting oral first thing in the morning and by the time you sleep --- pituitary should be mildly releasing LH and FSH ....

Even a nice 1000iu HCG shot at night would further augment lh fsh production ----- but an oral cycle ran only in the morning is simply a bridge (not a true cycle and surely not optimal)

-FF

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only real way to keep LH and FSH still pulsing would be to run a short acting oral first thing in the morning and by the time you sleep --- pituitary should be mildly releasing LH and FSH ....

Even a nice 1000iu HCG shot at night would further augment lh fsh production ----- but an oral cycle ran only in the morning is simply a bridge (not a true cycle and surely not optimal)

-FF

hey brotha hcg does not stimulate the pituitary, it takes its place, and it has nothing to do with fsh. And I have a hard time believing any type of "oral" will stimulate fsh/lh as well. AAS is suppressive not stimulative so where is the theory in this?