Blondie

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hi there! Obviously, I'm new here! Been lifting my entire life & still loving every bit of it! I'm 49 years old, mother of 3 boys (almost all grown now). I'm currently doing a sarms cycle (S4/MK/GW), in my 6th week. My weight has gone up 9 lbs since I've started, waist down .5" & hips/bootay is up .75", nice quad sweep going & Leaning out nicely...hoping most of my 9 lbs is muscle! HA

Wondering if I should continue to 8-10 weeks or stop after the 6 weeks...Any other sarms users out there that could offer some advice?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome. You won't find a lot of Sarms proponents here. We prefer tried, true and scientifically backed PEDs, so most people stick with AAS.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I stay away from the SARMS, so I wouldn't be much help. Enjoy your stay. Fun place here.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to have you on the board. Looking forward to following your journey

Fitnesscake8it

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hi there! Obviously, I'm new here! Been lifting my entire life & still loving every bit of it! I'm 49 years old, mother of 3 boys (almost all grown now). I'm currently doing a sarms cycle (S4/MK/GW), in my 6th week. My weight has gone up 9 lbs since I've started, waist down .5" & hips/bootay is up .75", nice quad sweep going & Leaning out nicely...hoping most of my 9 lbs is muscle! HA

Wondering if I should continue to 8-10 weeks or stop after the 6 weeks...Any other sarms users out there that could offer some advice?
Hey Blondie!! Im also a female 34 and on a sarms cycle mk/gw/clean. Personally i do 8 week cycles and end with pretty good results. This is my first time running clen. Don't have any input on it yet but i am running it really low. I think doing a cycle any less than 8 weeks is a waste due to it takes mk at least 2 to 3 to get in your system. So you really wouldnt be able to get max benfits from 6 week. Just my opinion though.

Now you can run 10 weeks but as i am doing clen i dont want to go over 8.

Also how do you like s4?? I have some haven't tried it due to hearing of the horrible sides.. Vision stuff?? I was too scared to run it with this cycle thought it may be too much. Plus with the fact im already running something i havent before. Ive had winstrol in my earlier years and heard its comparable. However winstrol gave me brittle bones.

Last edited:

Blondie

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey Blondie!! Im also a female 34 and on a sarms cycle mk/gw/clean. Personally i do 8 week cycles and end with pretty good results. This is my first time running clen. Don't have any input on it yet but i am running it really low. I think doing a cycle any less than 8 weeks is a waste due to it takes mk at least 2 to 3 to get in your system. So you really wouldnt be able to get max benfits from 6 week. Just my opinion though.

Now you can run 10 weeks but as i am doing clen i dont want to go over 8.

Also how do you like s4?? I have some haven't tried it due to hearing of the horrible sides.. Vision stuff?? I was too scared to run it with this cycle thought it may be too much. Plus with the fact im already running something i havent before. Ive had winstrol in my earlier years and heard its comparable. However winstrol gave me brittle bones.

Hey!! Ok, that's what I've been reading about the sarms is to stick with 8-10 weeks. So you are running them together? I have Winstrol now but was waiting to finish this cycle first. Do you think it would be good to add that in now to finish up to the end of my sarms cycle? Running the Wind for 4 weeks? How long did you run Winstrol for?

I haven't had any of the side effects from S4, although my friend is doing the same cycle & has had a little of the vision problems. She just backed off for a bit, dropped it to 1/4 mL 2x per day and is now back up to .4 2x per day without any issues.

Fitnesscake8it

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey!! Ok, that's what I've been reading about the sarms is to stick with 8-10 weeks. So you are running them together? I have Winstrol now but was waiting to finish this cycle first. Do you think it would be good to add that in now to finish up to the end of my sarms cycle? Running the Wind for 4 weeks? How long did you run Winstrol for?

I haven't had any of the side effects from S4, although my friend is doing the same cycle & has had a little of the vision problems. She just backed off for a bit, dropped it to 1/4 mL 2x per day and is now back up to .4 2x per day without any issues.
I ran whinny for 8 weeks 50mg tabs cut in half. So 25mg daily. I don't see where it would matter if you ran whinny with it. I had horrible sides with it though. Acne, broke 3 ribs (was benching 2x body weight), deepen voice, muscle cramps, night sweat (like wake up and have to change clothes from sweating so bad) Experience all that at about week 3. Once stopping all went away though. Honestly Ive never tried s4 so i cant compare the 2 but the gains is totally worth it but hard to keep. Water weight was a issue to. It took me about 2 weeks to get off the extra water.

Anavar was or has been my favorite. Only side i really got with that was the acne which I can deal with. I ran it 2x daily and was able to take a higher dosage. Although i seem to get the same effect off ostarine as i did the anavar and I keep the gains.

All and all though if you want to run winstrol with your sarms i would intergrate it and slowly back down your s4 and start raising your dosage of winny run them both but do the escalator effect with them. Keep me updated!!

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Idk about sarms, but it looks like you already found another lady that might be helpful!

Blondie

Lady Member
Reaction score
I ran whinny for 8 weeks 50mg tabs cut in half. So 25mg daily. I don't see where it would matter if you ran whinny with it. I had horrible sides with it though. Acne, broke 3 ribs (was benching 2x body weight), deepen voice, muscle cramps, night sweat (like wake up and have to change clothes from sweating so bad) Experience all that at about week 3. Once stopping all went away though. Honestly Ive never tried s4 so i cant compare the 2 but the gains is totally worth it but hard to keep. Water weight was a issue to. It took me about 2 weeks to get off the extra water.

Anavar was or has been my favorite. Only side i really got with that was the acne which I can deal with. I ran it 2x daily and was able to take a higher dosage. Although i seem to get the same effect off ostarine as i did the anavar and I keep the gains.

All and all though if you want to run winstrol with your sarms i would intergrate it and slowly back down your s4 and start raising your dosage of winny run them both but do the escalator effect with them. Keep me updated!!

Wow, that's crazy!! Yikes! I definitely don't want any of that, although I already have the winny, so I guess I'll give it a shot! I'll just add it to my Sarms cycle now. I tried Anavar also but didn't see much in results. Pretty sure I didn't have a legit source. I'll keep you posted with how it's going! Thanks for all your help & advice!!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
i will be running 25 or 50mg on my next cycle. I'm a male and 255. It's no wonder she got severe sides at 25mg.

Last edited:

Blondie

Lady Member
Reaction score
i will be running 25 or 50mg on my next cycle. I'm a male and 255. It's no wonder she got severe sides at 25mg.

I am going to do 10 mg a day.....I think that should be ok, what do you think?

New Threads