Looking for Feedback on this Single body part per day split

mrmichael

Reaction score

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
how do u kno what my face looks like lol? I dont think i ever posted on any boards..

Maybe im crazy, (and im definitely to lazy to look) but I thought you posted your face in some recent pics.... either way, my bad.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Shoulders are about 24h off chest and ur bis are right after ur back. If ur routine works out good being so close together like that then my routine with arms btw chest and back should work out good too. I don't know, i got my routine from a guy that has some big arms and he did it this way.

I do personally think that ur amout of sets though dude is too much. I'm sure u got more experience but 20 sets is hella lot and especially 16 for a tiny arm muscle lol but its good for u, then great. hard to over train IMO if u train a part once per week I suppose....evenwith high volume

Lol, bro, I've been doing this 35 years, last time I taped arms they were a hair over 20". I think it's working just fine for me. I've generally found that guys who worry about over training consistently under train and haven't been close to overtraining. You mention my shoulders and arms, my avi and pics I have posted speak for themselves.

Last edited:

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Chest and tris
Back and rear delts
Shoulders and bis
Legs

Been doing some form of this for 35 years.

Doing 20 sets each for chest and back, 15 for shoulders, 20 for quads, 16 for hams, and about 16 each for bis and tris. These are working sets, not including warm ups. Works well for me.

Are you me? Or am I you?

This has been my thing as well for the longest time. Great set-up. Stay focused on yer volume goals each workout, build around the compound lifts and alternate the iso stuff to keep things interesting.

New Threads