Deca and joints

Reaction score
Hello,

I have read here and there about the effect of Deca on joints.
I would like to know how it affects joints, I mean the mechanism...
I would also like to know if it's a mild effect like glucosamine, etc. or if it's more noticeable.

Thanks

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
It helps increase the synovial fluids in our joints which helps lube the joints. It also helps with collagen synthesis.

It's a much greater effect than glucosamine. You will notice not long after going on, throughout your cycle, and you will definitley know when you come off.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah.....agree with that......you will definitely know when its out of your system.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude it will definitely help you!! Sometimes I run a light dose of npp like 50mg/week for a while if my joints are hurting me a lot and seems to help out so much

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Plain ole test c at 150mgs per week makes my joints feel great

Whats the difference between the two when it come to joints ?

Just thinkin out loud .....

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
when i added Deca i was able to reach my all time high in bench press. Been struggling with shoulder pain all my life but the Deca pretty much took that pain away while on.
after going off the deca the pain came right back.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I often wondered what the long term impact would be if I added a low dose of deca to my TRT protocol?

Granted, I'm considering doing a 10 to 12 week blast after my August labs with Cypionate @ 400 mg per week and Deca @ 300 mg. I'm just wondering what the negative side effects of adding Deca at about 100 to 200 mg per week to my 160 mg of TRT cypionate would be. I guess I could always do it and see how my February 2019 labs go, lol.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I often wondered what the long term impact would be if I added a low dose of deca to my TRT protocol?

Granted, I'm considering doing a 10 to 12 week blast after my August labs with Cypionate @ 400 mg per week and Deca @ 300 mg. I'm just wondering what the negative side effects of adding Deca at about 100 to 200 mg per week to my 160 mg of TRT cypionate would be. I guess I could always do it and see how my February 2019 labs go, lol.

Personally, I would increase the deca dose and length a bit. 400mg helps yield great results, and I always at least do 16 weeks

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
12 weeks of deca isn't much. 300mg for joint help may be effective, but if you want it to help build muscle I would push it to 400 and run for a min. 16 weeks, just IMO.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I'm glad I asked. I'll make sure to run it for 16 weeks and may jump start the process with some NPP.

I'm still on the fence about running it 1:1 with my TRT dosage, just to see if it continues to help with the joints. On the bright side, I tolerated deca really well in the past, so I'm ready to use it again. As I've said in the other threads, part of me wants to try tren, but from the people I know who used it, I'm always paranoid about the nasty sides. At least my source was really cool about it and said he would give me a bottle of Tren A if I purchased three bottles of anything else from him just to see how I tolerated it. If I tolerate it well, he said he would be more than happy to sell me some more.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I'm glad I asked. I'll make sure to run it for 16 weeks and may jump start the process with some NPP.

I'm still on the fence about running it 1:1 with my TRT dosage, just to see if it continues to help with the joints. On the bright side, I tolerated deca really well in the past, so I'm ready to use it again. As I've said in the other threads, part of me wants to try tren, but from the people I know who used it, I'm always paranoid about the nasty sides. At least my source was really cool about it and said he would give me a bottle of Tren A if I purchased three bottles of anything else from him just to see how I tolerated it. If I tolerate it well, he said he would be more than happy to sell me some more.

When you get ready, try it. It's a fun ride.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

With my trt dose of 150mg/week I would use npp at 50-100mg/week for joint issues,not saying that would work for you,but in my case it did.

New Threads