Old Timer Here, been off AS for 12 years

Reaction score
New user here. 37 years old, 5'11" and 185 pounds. Probably around 15% body fat at this time. Used AS in my early to mid 20s. First time was Deca only. 200mg/week for 8 weeks got me from 175 pounds to nearly 190.

Havent used AS since 2006. Been in solid shape since then, but am now near 40 and think it's time to go with a simple moderate combination of slow and steady muscle gain as well as fat loss. I have been using SARMs a bit here and there, but nothing major.

Obviously Im experienced (not professionally) with AS, but should I simply stick with the SARMs (havent tried RAD140 yet) or go with the tried and true stuff?

Looking to become a regular here. Browsing the forums, looks like I stumbled into a nice place with knowledgeable people.

Look forward to getting to know you guys and gals.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
If you were "obviously experienced", you would stick with AAS. Welcome to the UG.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ug

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Mate.

What Jin said - sarms are bullocks. Save yer money and run a proper cycle if yer looking to get back in the game.

Reactions: Jin

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn I’m almost an “old timer”?! Lol welcome to ug and stick with aas

Reaction score
If you were "obviously experienced", you would stick with AAS. Welcome to the UG.

Thanks for the welcome. And by "obviously experienced", I speak of AAS use vs SARM use. Ever used SARMs? I have. Im up in the air on it.
They're definitely NOT what AAS are.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. And by "obviously experienced", I speak of AAS use vs SARM use. Ever used SARMs? I have. Im up in the air on it.
They're definitely NOT what AAS are.

I think you answered your own question.

yes and yes.

save your money on the sarms, when you are back in the gym 6 months, eating a real diet, take the plunge again....

But please dont run Deca on its own, 4-600mg of tes for 12-16wks is prolly more inline for your needs.